Why does he get his way?

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Future Mama 1 day
I don't understand with Tony why it is his way or no way. This is not fair. We've been going round and round about having a baby and the man won't even give me a date. I don't find this fair. I know life is not fair but give me a fricking break!
Living with his mom has become unbearable for me. All she does is #####. Granted I do my share of that but not to her face and not about her son. Granted she thinks she is entitled to say whatever she wants about Tony because she gave birth to him, but she really doesn't. Especially when it comes down to her calling him a bad father.
Tomorrow I have an ultrasound to find out what the masses on my ovaries are and I'm scared. They were tumors february 2008, so who knows now. And Tony can't even bother to go, so my BFF is coming with me and I'm nervous. She is hoping that they tell me I'm pregnant too so I can be like haha Tony! Not the maturest thing in the world to do but so what.
And I have been trying to talk to Tony about a timeline on when we will be out on our own and all this crap and especially a TTC and the man won't talk to me. He is glued to the computer or ignores me or goes out. He went to go get his pool cue fixed and neglected to tell me he was staying at the bar to play pool. Of course this was all after I told him that I wanted to talk to him.
And he can't make up his mind about whether we are using condoms or not. We DTD without a couple times this month and then he turns into a condom nazi again. I told him yesterday he was ruining my life. LOL I know I sound like a teenager screaming that at her parents. I just wish he would make up his mind! Its killing me. I for sure thought we were NTNPing but noooooo, he decided to be the spokesperson for Durex or something and told me we don't have sex if I refuse to use them. And I love me some sex so he knows I won't deny him the condom use. But I could, and I would turn into a major ##### to him and then what?! He would continue to let me be like that or demand we use a condom. Lame. I am so sick of men always getting what they want and leaving us women hanging. Its just not fair and its selfish!

Sorry this post is all over the place!
January 21st, 2009, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dh and I had no sex life for a while. We were dealing with a lot in our marriage and he just wasn't "up" for it lol. There were nights when he would wake up horny and want sex. SO if I wanted to get it while I could, I would have to wake up too. I hated it. I started to feel like sex was only on his terms and not mine. I resented it. Our sex life has now done a complete 180, THANK GOD.

I don't know what to do about him changing his mind on TTC. Maybe give him the cold shoulder in AND out of bed and see if it gets his attention? A relationship is not about ignoring your partner when they wanna talk about something you don't. I think treating him this way is the only way. GIve him a taste of his own medicine. What else can you do? Talking about it doesn't seem to be working. Let him know this is all about give AND take.

January 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I am sorry he is being such a jerk right now. Is he your DH or SO?? How long have you guys been together?? Why doesn't he want to go with you to the Dr? Sounds like you guys actually have a lot of issues going on. Communication sounds pretty poor right now and priorities need to be worked out as well.
I hope everything is ok when you go to the Dr!! KUP!!
January 22nd, 2009, 05:16 PM
Future Mama 1 day
We've been together for 25 months. We are engaged just haven't set a date yet.

Well my ultrasound went good everything is fine, but i'm back on birth control. Tony had been hinting at it and just wouldn't drop it. So once again he gets his way.

I tried to talk to him again last night but he was on the stupid computer dealing with stupid R/C car stuff. I can't deal with it. Every time I try and talk to him he ignores me completely and frankly I'm at my wits end. To the point where I'm ready to say see ya!
January 22nd, 2009, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tell him. Tell him you are ready to call it quits if you and your feelings aren't considered a priority to him

January 24th, 2009, 06:12 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Cut the plugs off his computer, and tell him he gets his plug backs when you can talk. You need to make him realise how much this is affecting you and sometimes - going to the extrem is the only way to do it!!

January 24th, 2009, 12:20 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
If he refuses to communicate with you, then I hate to say it, but I think you should cut your loss and move on. Would that be how he would treat his child when the child wants to talk or play with him, too busy playing on the computer or whatever??
January 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Future Mama 1 day
Still no talking taking place. He is still absorbed on the computer. I have been considering just leaving. I start overnights on monday at work, and i dont think our relationship will last because when I do see him he'll be on the computer or on his phone. Its very stressful. We were supposed to have sex last night. At 820 he told me he had to be on the computer for a few minutes and come help me with my problem (being horny). Well it hit 9 and I gave up and went to sleep. He woke me up at 1030 cuz he was on the phone and I told him to shut up. He finally came to bed around 11 but at that point I was just not in the mood and went to sleep.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search