I hate my brother!!!!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2009, 04:31 PM
dismalgrin's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to dismalgrin Send a message via Yahoo to dismalgrin
Okay this sounds like I'm just weird. But, my mom says every single one of her 7 children are weird. So, I'm not alone. :biggrin: But anyhow. My little brother just makes me I don't know just really You get the idea. He has the nerve to call me an unproductive member of society because I'm disabled and my children were taken from me. Yet, if it weren't for me, he would be dealing with a 4 year old possibly right now. And be in prison because he did it with a underage girl and thought that the center ring of pills on the BC pack was the same as the Plan B contraception. I explained that if a spoonful of sugar would work so would those pills. Lol. But, anyhoo. He parties away all his money and I own my own home and he lives with whoever he happens to feel like living with at the time. The only responsible thing he spends money on is his car! And, I'm a burden on society? Okay, I'm sorry if some of you are angry that I'm getting SSI, but honestly... I'm collecting the money I've already paid into it. And I'm only going to get it for a year. So, really. How, can I be considered a burden. ARGGGGGG! Does anyone else out there deal with family like this?

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter</div>
January 29th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Future Mama 1 day
I'm sorry girl!

Well no one has ever said I was a burden to society but I get that I'm a disappointment a lot from my family, especially my sister. But my sister really has no room to talk. Shes 21 pg with her second child, each with a different father and shes not even with the father anymore, although they are working things out. She lives with my parents and expects them to watch her son all the time and pay for diapers and such. She says she doesn't need to depend on anyone, yet it looks like she is depending on my parents.

Granted I would give anything to have a child right now, i would not expect my parents to do everything for me. KWIM?
January 29th, 2009, 09:44 AM
dismalgrin's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to dismalgrin Send a message via Yahoo to dismalgrin
Quote:
Granted I would give anything to have a child right now, i would not expect my parents to do everything for me. KWIM?[/b]
Now I will say I've been guilty a few time of guilting my family into helping me with stuff. Maybe they hate me for that. But, I never did crap to my brother, since I was 11 years old he has been screwing me over. I do think it's funny that I own my own home and he schleps around and I'm the burden. Lol. I don't know. I try so hard not to let it geet to me, but it's hard when he comes in reeking of pot and telling me what a horrible parent I am. Actually it's downright funny if you want to look at it that way.

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter</div>
January 29th, 2009, 06:39 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I bet he is actually jealous of you. He thinks you sit around doing nothing mooching off the system for your money, you own your own home and he is struggling paycheck to paycheck and has nothing to show for it. I would almost bet a lot of his behavior towards you is jealousy. Sorry he is treating you that way.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search