We are going to talk tonight.

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Future Mama 1 day
So I texted tony and told him that we really need to talk when he gets home from the bar.

I got some really disturbing news from his mom tonight about stuff that happened on christmas (which i did not attend). Boils down to it I guess he left jordan standing on the sidewalk while he loaded presents in the car that was not even by her and put her in the car without warming it up. And it has been brought to my attention that he keeps forgetting to call Jordan's mother on thursdays to meet up on fridays.
Tony is a wonderful man, but he really needs to step up to the plate when it comes to being a dad. After talking with his mom it makes me even wonder if I want to have kids with him, KWIM?

And I have this feeling that we are not going to last with me working overnights. I don't know why I have this feeling but I do and it just won't go away.

But tonight not only am I bringing up the fact he needs to step it up with Jordan but also that his addiction to this R/C car website and crap needs to stop and stop now, and on the weekends he needs to stay off his phone and interact with his daughter and family. I mean on saturday he was on his phone on this website the whole time he was at his sister's house. And he never played with Jordan or interacted with her.

I guess it is just finally becoming too much for me and I'm not keeping my mouth shut anymore.

Jordan's mom and I are meeting up this weekend for coffee or something because she said she wanted to talk to me. And I need to talk to her so it would be good. I know she is frustrated and pissed off at Tony, and frankly I would be too.

So little does Tony know this will not be a pleasant conversation for him, and if he tries to interrupt me I'll just tell him to shut up.

I'll let you know how it goes. Probably not well, but one can only hope.
February 2nd, 2009, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Do you really want to have children with this man? If he is treating the one child he already has this way, what makes you think he is suddenly going to change? Right now you are venting about this, and you don't even have children with him. What will be the vent down the road if you do end up getting pregnant and having children with him?

[/URL]Renee
February 2nd, 2009, 06:13 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Quote:
Do you really want to have children with this man? If he is treating the one child he already has this way, what makes you think he is suddenly going to change? Right now you are venting about this, and you don't even have children with him. What will be the vent down the road if you do end up getting pregnant and having children with him?[/b]
I was thinking the same thing and now even more so from this post. Sounds like its time to move on and find yourself a real man who will love you and want to have a family with you.
February 3rd, 2009, 01:25 AM
Alchemist's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think she came here to VENT not to get upset by that kind of attitude. I mean come on, she came to the venting room to do just that..... i sometimes scream and cry and rant on and on to get it out my system. i think everything my DH is doing is wrong etc but then i get it out, calm down and figure it out in a more rational way.......

She obviously has issues to work out (dont we all) but she is just venting and looking for some support. Not relationship judgement.......

sweety, come home. you are only opening yourself to bad vibes here!!!!
February 3rd, 2009, 10:28 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Quote:
I think she came here to VENT not to get upset by that kind of attitude. I mean come on, she came to the venting room to do just that..... i sometimes scream and cry and rant on and on to get it out my system. i think everything my DH is doing is wrong etc but then i get it out, calm down and figure it out in a more rational way.......

She obviously has issues to work out (dont we all) but she is just venting and looking for some support. Not relationship judgement.......

sweety, come home. you are only opening yourself to bad vibes here!!!![/b]
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. From what she has described in her few posts on this board, sounds like she is with someone who does not care about her, does not show her attention, does not show is daughter attention. He is described as being more interested in playing his computer games than doing anything. She has said that she has tried to talk to him about their situation but he refuses. IMO, she deserves better. She deserves someone who will listen to her, give her love and attention and will give her the family she wants so badly!! If he treats his own daughter the way that she has described, then would there really be much difference in how he treats other children?
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search