An open letter to the ex...

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2006, 10:39 PM
MommieinNC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dear Ex:

While to date I have never publically humiliated you (as you have done me on dozens of previous occasions), for the life of me I cannot fathem why I continue to be nice to you.

You call me up, ask questions about the pregnancy, how I'm feeling, etc... only to tell me if I had listened to you and gotten an abortion in the first place... I would be fine. Then you tell me that it's in my BEST interest to kill the unborn baby because you KNOW what is best for me... I just don't realize it. According to you, I'm too immature to realize that an abortion is the best bet for me no matter what I think, feel, etc... Because you KNOW.

You call me up just to trash my friends and talk lowly of them. You trash my BEST friend in the entire world who has stood by me in the everything, because she's a "know it all who can't leave well enough alone" and she "just wants to see me unhappy because she is unhappy in her own relationship." Well you know what... not only is she younger than me, she is also happier than me. She is expecting her second child now... and I can promise you, if she was treated even 1/100th of the way I was... you would have been castrated long ago.

People "put up" with you because of your name in the scene... People tend to believe the words you write are true, when I know they aren't... Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets trashed for their beliefs, and are wrong... and your ego? You know... honestly... I'm quite surprised God hasn't resigned over heavan and let you take over. I mean, seriously... That's how high you think you are. You are NEVER wrong... everyone else is... and dare they say you are... they must be going straight to hell...

What you don't know... oh wait... you do... you just don't care "as long as people are talking about you and watching your show"... is that very slowly that brick alter you've built to sit yourself upon is slowly starting to crack... It may not happen today, tomorrow, next month, or even next year... But that altar is slowly being chipped at. People are becoming more brave about talking behind closed doors and even events which you aren't invited to... *GASP* that's right... there are events that your name isn't on the guest list because people are that disgusted.

You tell me one thing to my face... yet whisper another behind my back. You think it won't get to me, because everyone is your friend, and everyone will listen to you... I tried to tell you that yuo were wrong and to watch what you were saying... yet you didn't. You not only whispered behind my back... you publically stated on air things you knew to be were false. Ruh roh... that's right... Not only did I hear about it... But I got a copy of the tape for my attorney... Whooopppsss.... slander... it's a very very bad thing.

Quite honestly, you would think because of your age that you would know better (and despite what you tell the world, the Canadians did NOT issue you a new birth certificate to help you escape the draft....and if they did... that only makes you more of a coward in the eyes of so many)... yet you don't. Your ego is too big, and you think too much of yourself because too many people have helped you feel that way. Now, people aren't helping you feel that way.... In fact, many people are telling you that you need to loose the ego, and quit acting as though the world owes you something... Because it doesn't.

In 40+ years of being able, you have never held down a real job. It's about time don't you think? I know for a fact your monthly income is $1540 after taxes... I made $2100 after taxes at 22 years old... You get govt assistance with housing, and you use your mothers bank accounts. (You gave me the wrong stuff one day that had this stuff in it). You buy internet names that you "think" will be the next big thing, you write and send out dozens of movie manuscripts a year, you have an attorney on call... All at your mothers expense... Be a man... please... get a real job... and once again... Act your age.

Tonight even... you asked my opinion on something... I tried to be nice... I gathered other people to watch and listen as you had requested... We gave our opinion... and you told me... what was it? I was the one who left you, I have NO opinion... My opinion to you is worthless... You sit there and yell at me, scream at me, belittle me and trash me for giving you an opinion you didn't want to hear. You say that all my friends are loosers, they are all filth, they are all sick sad excuses who want my life to be as miserable as their own. You call them horrid names and trash them badly... yet you are afraid to do it to their face. You hide behind your words... You hide behind your name.

In all honesty... I wish you luck. As you sit here and continue to ruin yourself, I realize that you are only digging a deeper grave. The world is connected, and eventually... Karma takes hold I'm sorry... *oh wait... no I'm not* to say... Karma gives 10xs what we give out... And you can only hide behind your name and words for so long until the public image of you starts cracking. However... it already has... Your ego is just so huge you can't see it, you don't want to see it... and I believe you are even scared to see it.

Here's my final opinion... Grow up. Get rid of the ego. Stop f*cking everything that walks "because you can"... and start acting like a smart, sensible adult. Stop living off of your mothers bank accounts and become... an adult.

Please... for the sake of children who may one day know you... Become a real man. Step up to the plate, take responsibility... and act... your.... age............

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search