Confused In Love..

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2009, 03:52 PM
wannabemummy89's Avatar Newbies
Im actually so confused.

So the story is, i love my boyfriend we've been together now for 2 months, but my affections are challenged by another guy, he's 20 one year younger than my current boyfriend, we have a lot in common and i really do like him and he likes me too.

Saturday & Sunday i decided to try out some new pictures with eyeliner on my facebook, my boyfriend saw them and we had a massive arguement as he accused me of being 'emo' and my boyfriend hates those people and we just had a huge row and i was so close to telling him how i felt, but i just feel so bad for dumping him.

My head is in the biggest mess at the moment because im so confused on which guy i want to be with, my boyfriend lectures me when i cant do anything right and yes that does annoy me alot as im old enough to know whats what and it feels like he's treating me like an idiot of some sort.

Suggestions or help in this situation would be much appreciated

Danielle x

Simon && Danielle | 27.12.2OO8
March 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Hi! Welcome to the board!! Well from the outside looking in from what you are saying, it sounds to me like you really want to be with this other guy. Does your bf/ex-bf always put you down?? If you really like this other guy, then what is holding you back? If you had any feelings towards the ex, then I would suggest taking things slow, so its not a rebound type relationship. Good Luck!!
March 14th, 2009, 04:10 PM
mummy2angel&ray's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!!

From my own opinion if you two are already having problems at ONLY 2 months into the relationship than it's probably not the best to be in. If you like the other guy than it's apparent your "love" for your current BF is not as strong as you thought.
If you think being with the other guy is right thing to do than you should go ahead and follow your heart. It's probably going to be a very tough situation for you to decide but since its only been 2 months, you probably haven't invested that much into the relationship already.
Good luck!

Thank you HeatherW97 for my siggy

365 days of photos http://stephybean.blog.ca/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search