Oh!!! I Hate Her So Much!!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
[b]My DH's new step mother is the biggest hypocrite in the whole world!!! She thinks that she is better than everyone!!! For the last few months or so, my DH and I have been going through a rough patch. During this time I ended up cheating on him with a friend, which I know was a mistake. We are now trying to work things out for the sake of our family though. This b*tch seems to think though that my DH shouldn't stay with me. She has decided that she should call CPS on us and get our DD taken away, cuz she is claiming that the man that I cheated on my DH with is a molests children. YEAH RIGHT!!!! This is just her excuse, cuz she wants my DD. She will never raise my children. She has one child and treats her like sh*t half of the time, but then spends big bucks on her to buy her love. That is her idea of parenting.....BUYING THINGS!!!! She really has no room to talk though, cuz she has been married 3 times already. My FIL is her 3rd husband, and she has already cheated on him. They've only been together for like a year and a half or so, plus they have only been married since Sept. Who is she to think that she has any part in this family? Even my FIL is saying that she is being unreasonable. He knows that if my DH and I decide to work things out, then it's between us. She is always trying to get my DH to talk to her, but when he does she just twists his words around or criticizes him.

I am not perfect, but I would never put my children in danger. I love my DD and this new one!! I would die for them! I don't let anyone around them that I think will harm them or anything like that, so she is being a #1 b*tch!!! I know that I've made mistakes, but who hasn't!! Nobody is perfect!!! Even my FIL says that she is making up crap just to get her way, but no one will let her win.

Now I just have more reason to move far away from Arizona! I wanna be as far away from her as possible! I think that her being around my kids will hurt them more than anyone else that I've ever met!!!!

Sorry had to vent!!

February 7th, 2006, 09:49 AM
mrobinson
February 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
lots of huggles for you

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 7th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks you guys. I needed that. I am just so angry at her. At least my DH is on my side about it and is saying that we are not going to talk to her like at all until she grows up. Plus we are going to move by June (we hope.), so then she'll live farther away from us. Right now we live like not even 30 min. from them. I wanna live like an ocean away from her, but I dunno if that'll work. LOL! Maybe a few states. LOL!

February 7th, 2006, 11:23 AM
mrobinson
I hope this all works out for you girl... MIL's are so tough but your situation seems like a real challenge.. I'm glad we can be here for you girl - keep venting if you need.
February 7th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you. I know that I was wrong, but I have asked my DH for forgiveness and I've also asked God for forgiveness. I know that it will take some time for us to get back the relationship that we once had, but I also know that God can work miracles.

My step-MIL doesn't care about anyone at all. She also never goes to church and says that if she can't forgive it then God can't. Hello!!! I have made mistakes, but God can forgive anyone of anything. Even my DH is saying that. He says that we both kinda let go of our relationship, so we are both gonna have to put work into it if it is going to work out at all.

Any advice on how to avoid losing my DD? She is really stubborn, so I'm so scared that she will call CPS or something. She is mostly just trying to scare my DH into leaving me and taking my DD though, I think.

February 11th, 2006, 05:15 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
wow your story is kinda like mine minus the whole mil-cps thing i cheated on my hubby and really really regret it it was just something that happened when i was mad and drunk well we're not sure if it's that guys or my hubby's we hope it's my hubby's but we'll know for sure when she's born cuz the guy i cheated with was black so she'll be mixed if it's not my hubbys but yah it was pretty rough the first cupple of weeks after i told my hubby what happend and he said a few nasty things to me but then when it came down to it i was like "look if your gonna treat me like this then i can just leave cuz i don't need this s**t while i'm pregnant you already know it was a mistake that happened when i was really drunk(a whole bottle of hurricane to my self) any ways he said "no, no, i know you would never do that if you were sober and you were mad at me and your not going to leave you are my wife and Dillon(our son) is my son and this lil baby weather its mine or not is my baby and you cant take that from me your my life and dillon is my life and i want to be there for this one like i was with dillon thats my baby and i want to be there for my kids your not leaving and your right i'm sorry i wont say thoes things any more cuz you're not a **** or wh##e your my wife and i'll treat you that way" so any ways sounds like you're going through what i went through at the beginning of this pregnancy which i'm now 8m!!!!!! and so ready to pop this lil' girl out were naming her Alexa Cassandra my hubby picked it out i cant wait till i have her i'm so tired of being big, fat, puffy, and these contractions i've been having for weeks suck and then jimmy(my hubby) is just excited and keeps picking on me and thats driving me crazy well any way i dont know what to say about your mother in law except that she's a Bitc* and just ignore her sorry i cant be of much help but if it makes you feel any better we're kinda in the same situation w/ our hubby's
February 13th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is in that situation at home. At least our DHs are good men and willing to stick around and try. My DH was mad at first and called me names, but now he is really being helpful. He has been spoiling me rotten lately too, which is always nice. I just think that he is trying to make up to me the things that he said. The other guy in my situation is also white though, so the only way I'll be able to tell is if the baby looks nothing like me or my DH or a DNA test. My DH is already saying that he doesn't wanna do a DNA test, cuz he doesn't need to see DNA to know that it's his child either way. The other guy might end up asking for one though. I dunno.

I really do hate my step MIL. I dunno why she is such a b*tch all of the time. It's like she needs to be in the middle of things even if she just makes a mess of them. She likes the attention, and she also likes the excitement of it or something like that. She is officially out of my kids lives though. She is always trying to get to babysit for us, but H*LL NO she is not taking my kids anywhere. I dunno if she'd try to take them from us and run or something like that.

My FIL already knows that he can only see my DD (Faith) if she is not along and if my DH and I are there. He understands this though, cuz he thinks that his wife is being crazy. He doesn't agree with her.

Well, thanks for letting me know your story. It really helps me feel less alone in all of this.

February 13th, 2006, 01:32 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
There is not much you can do if she calls CPS, other than let them do their job and investigate the situation and then they will see that she is a liar and she will be the one in trouble for making false reports. As far as being a BI#*H, well, same way with my inlaws!!! I do not allow my children near those people supervised or not!!!!!!!! I wish there was more that I could say, but at least your DH is there for you and is being supportive!!!!
February 13th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks. I know that she would get in trouble since we are good parents. My DD has all that she needs plus the care and love that matters. I just hate that she is acting that way. She is just so outta our lives, but she thinks that she can control us still. We quit letting her give us "advice", so then she started threatening CPS. Geez!! Doesn't she get the pic that we're not gonna listen to her. LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search