worst v day ever!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
today was the worst day ever...i thought today was gonna be a good day but i was wrong!!...my bf always threatens to go and he always makes me cry whenever he talks about it..he did it today and i said "oh so your just gonna leave me" he says things change..i told him to stop threatening to go and just go..i seriously cant take it anymore...this baby was unplanned and it has been hard on us but the least he could do is be here...i dont need him anymore..hey if he wants to leave im not holding him back and i cant and i just wanna say leave me the hell alone for now on and ill go through this pregnancy alone... what does he want me to do or say that i dont care anymore? ill be just lying..he seems so cold hearted sometimes...i told him i never did anything to him and he said he never did anything to anyone and look at where hes at...is it my fault that he has a messed up ex girlfriend keeping him form his daughter..no! i dont even wanna be involve i try my hardest but im on the line of giving up and taking care of my baby by myself...

February 15th, 2006, 12:29 PM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh boy you sound like me 9yrs ago. I can't tell you what to do only you can make that decision on your own. My story is I got pg at 18 he was 17 and he was never there except to sign the bc and say how sick he was and whatever when I was in labor. Of course I stayed and had another baby with him and when I was about 6mo. I found out he was partying with some other chick and I just let him go. The best thing I ever did, I raised 2 kids on my own went to college and worked for 2 yrs before I even thought about another guy. For me, it was the best thing I could have done cause all we did was fight anyway. He still does not really help he acts like a child. Some never grow up. Oh, well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search