No V-Day For Me

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2006, 07:25 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
You know what. I'm pissed off. VERY PISSED OFF! I thought today was going to be great...that my boyfriend was going to actually get me something, and that it would just be a good day. WELL IT WASN'T! I got nothing. NOTHING. The only thing I received was a rose from a friend at work.

What the hell is with guys?! I came home, he had gotten himself McDonalds, but then tells me "I was waiting for you to get home so I could take you to Walgreens so you could pick out what you want." I'm sorry, BUT I DONT WANT TO PICK OUT MY OWN VALENTINES DAY PRESENT!!!! ***?! I mean seriously...how in the world would you respond to something like that?! I honestly hate Valentines Day. Every year I get nothing. It just gets worse and worse. I hate seeing all these stupid commercials on TV about V-Day and how it should be special and blah blah blah. I can't wait until this day is just OVER!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
February 15th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Noelle
Boys can be such idiots sometimes...At least you have JM? If I were you, I would've gone and stolen his McD's and eaten it right in front of him...jerk. Hope tomorrow is better sweetie.

February 15th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Your not alone. I got nothing. No flower. No I love you no nothing from dh. Oh we went to dinner because I said we were going and I was not cooking. But I had to pay for dinner at Apple Bee's. I even reminded dh he got me nothing. Asked him where was the I love you at least. Men are insensitive to us women.
February 15th, 2006, 12:23 PM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry, Guys can be so insensitive. I use to date a guy who was like that. I was good enough to sleep with and drive around but never got a stinking thing from him. Yeah, go and get yourself something to eat and eat it in front of him today.lol Or better yet take a girls night out and enjoy yourself and buy yourself something nice. That always made me feel better.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search