I feel great

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2009, 08:13 PM
Regular
I feel great for what I did to my friend Jo and she said thank you to me today.I hooked her up with my husband Alex's friend Bradley on Tuesday and she likes him.She is my age,30 and always wanted to date a younger guy.Jo always dated men that treated her like crap and Bradley is the first guy that is going to treat her right.Bradley is 25 years old and knows better to treat a woman right.He always liked dating older women and their date was last night which went great.They have a lot in common too.They are both happy.
May 18th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Soooo it's been a couple weeks... how are they doing??? & good for you for being such a good friend BTW

May 24th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Regular
They are doing great and they both said thank you to me.They even had their first kiss last night.The good news is my friend Jo's parents like him.I know Bradley very well: He was taught to be a man,not a coward.
May 24th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Regular
They are doing great and siad thank you to me.Her parents like him after hearing this: I was taught to be a man,not a coward.
June 5th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is wonderful. I hope that everything works out well for Jo and Bradley.
DH and I were introduced by a mutual friend. He had been in a bad relationship and burned to the point that he hadn't dated in a while and I had a failed marriage that had made me wonder if I would ever find the right man. It took 5 years for him and 8 years for me before we took the plunge and became engaged. . . BTW. . . Today is our first wedding anniversary. I sent our friend who introduced us a "Thank You" card to commemorate the occasion. Without her introducing us, we would have never met due to living in different parts of the country.

June 6th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Regular
Everything is going great for them still and are getting to know each other.They even had their first kiss last night.
June 7th, 2009, 11:02 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Thats great!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search