do you ever

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2009, 05:22 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
feel walked all over by your husband/so??? seriously...i do sometimes!! and it grates my nerves!! like today i have been running around town today like a chicken with my head cut off...doing dishes trying to get laundry done....going to store after store to find what i need for our daughter so she can ride on the back of his motorcycle i seriously went to NINE stores to find the right kind of boots for her to wear NINE stores and they were scattered ALL OVER TOWN not in one spot not 5 mins apart but anywehre from 5-30mins apart....not only that but i go and buy a helmet and good pants.....so i come home...he gets home from work i make him dinner and bring it to him IN BED!!!! and then he starts freaking cause i might have washed his smokes....cause apparently its my job to check his pants before i wash them!?!?! gah!!!! thanks for making me feel like crap!!!! appreciate it!!!

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

July 12th, 2009, 12:45 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry

I don't feel walked on by DH, sometimes he's oblivious and inconsiderate but it's because he's clueless at times, I know he wouldn't do it to truly hurt me... like my ex would have.

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

July 13th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
* raises hand over here...*

Yes sometimes mine is cluless also... BUT

When i spacificly say something & he goes ahead & does it anyway UGGGRRR !!! & Sometimes he's mean when he says something to me & he KNOWS it hurts me YET he can't say sorry UUGGG

I'm sorry but yes i hear you

August 4th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Marlz.
Quote:
When i spacificly say something & he goes ahead & does it anyway UGGGRRR !!! & Sometimes he's mean when he says something to me & he KNOWS it hurts me YET he can't say sorry UUGGG
Ditto..

Sorry about your dh.. I do check dh pockets but at times ive been in a rush or thinking about other things and something will go through the wash. I think it happens to everyone time to time.

I think alot of husbands expect their wifes to be their mother. Jump off one boob onto the other.
August 14th, 2009, 08:05 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
(((HUGS))) How are things now?
August 27th, 2009, 06:51 PM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would say that if he is upset then the reasonable solution would be for him to wash his own clothes! This way his smokes will never be washed again!

August 29th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I made it quite clear to my SO when we first moved in together, I dont check pockets, if i wash something, its not my fault. He left a yellow grease pencil in one of his pockets and a lot of our stuff got yellow all over it. He tried getting mad at me, I told him, I SAID to empty your pockets, dont blame me. I always empty mine, you do the same. Never been a problem since.

I do understand the feeling walked on bit. We got in a big fight one night and he told me Im extremely lazy and do nothing (as in housework) all day. Oh yeah? So I literally did NOTHING for three days. Drove me nuts, but it got the point across. Its so hard to keep a place looking clean with a baby, but you can tell when the floors are cleaned, laundry, dishes, etc. He doesnt complain anymore and took it back.

October 18th, 2009, 09:53 PM
you are so not alone!!!
guys cann really be clueless, very discouraging...

I'm going to try that "do nothing for 3 days" and see what they notice...
October 20th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Super Mommy
you are so not alone!
I feel the same way sometimes too
my SO works out of town 2weeks and comes home for a week, and i dont understand how he can just up and decide he can sit around and do nothing.
Last time he was home we got his 2yr old son for the week. I cooked,cleaned..bathed, put him for a nap and bed..changed his butt,did homework with my daughter..bathed her..played with them..all the normal stuff and he had the nerve to tell me i was lazy and sit on my butt all day long..
So I went off at him. just because his job is more physically demanding for 12hrs/day doesnt give him the right to come home and do nothing. My job is 24/7 and never ends..and i love it. SOOO after i got mad at him he started helping out a bit.
We will see how it goes when he comes home this week. We get his son again. We will see
but you are soo not alone

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search