OMG

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Veteran
my husband's ******* aunt just announced she is pregnant (again).
guess when she's due? may, just like me.
this is her 3rd pregnancy, 2nd child. she aborted the last one cuz her marriage is messed up and they almost filed bankruptcy. like you should be able to choose which children you keep and which ones should die. i've had 3 children die in the last year, not voluntarily but painfully ripped from my body. nice guys always finish last; we try to do everything right, be prepared, have a good relationship, financially sound etc. and all we do is get screwed. also, i'm a twin. i've had to share everything my whole life and now that it feels like i may actually have a successful pregnancy, i get to "share" every waking moment being compared to her and having to share this experience. i feel cursed now, like there is no chance my pg could end well and i'll be left watching everyone else get what they want and being happy. i am out of my mind furious.

BFP 9/4/09 - Michael John born 5/5/10
ectopic w/tube closure 3/24/09, 8w0d
2nd m/c 12/27/08, 5w2d
1st m/c 10/12/08, 4w6d

Last edited by Misty_X; September 28th, 2009 at 02:59 PM.
September 28th, 2009, 03:44 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
(((HUGS))) I am SO sorry that has happened!! Your right, that is not fair at all and it will be hard to keep the joy of your separated from that side of the family. Don't let your anger though take away from the joy in your pregnancy. Just try your best to ignore her and block her out of your mind like she doesn't even exist. Enjoy your pregnancy!!! I wish the best for you!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search