Getting Kicked Out, Breaking Up, and Now Pregnant

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2009, 12:47 PM
I am currently under way too much stress and am afraid it will now affect my baby to be too.

I dont have much time, but was hoping to get some kind of support....Here goes nothing:

About a week ago my fiance and I split up because he got another girl pregnant a while back and theres a CHANCE its his..so he decided he needed to take care of her...even though he doesnt love her like that anymore and they never worked out...so our happy relationship was torn apart..
NOW come to find out I am pregnant, and i am 100% that it is his...so he is in a sticky situation... and i didnt want to put more stress on him
I found out for certain that I was yesterday, the same day I found out that my mother is kicking me out of her place next week (when me and fiance broke up i had to move back in with her).
Long story short......I am freaking out, have no place to go, am having problems with my baby to be's daddy.....and I am only 17 (going to be 18 in a week.)

I need all the support I can get....and any advise would be helpful.
Thanks,
Mommy_In_Process
October 1st, 2009, 02:24 PM
sunshine411's Avatar Let's go MAVS!!!!
That's quite a bit to deal with. Ok first things first, have you told your mom you are pregnant? Have you told your ex-fiance? If no to either of these questions, do that. Your mom may change her mind about you leaving if she knows the circumstances. Also, dont worry, stress sucks, but it wont affect your baby as much as you think it will. Take deep breaths, sit down and make a list of things you need. Top priority is taking care of you and your baby.

Are you taking prenatals, you need to. Go to the store and buy some over the counter ones until you see a dr.
Next, figure out where you are going to live. For now dont bank on your ex fiance or try to fix things with him. I hate to tell you, but if didnt want to be with his ex, he wouldnt be. He can just as easily take care of his "maybe" child while not with his ex. Plus you obviously havent been dating that long if he maybe got her pg and you are pg too, which means you probably need to take a few steps back and take care of you and baby before you worry about him and you.

There are lots of programs out there to help girls in your situation, so start looking into those in your area now. Google teen pregnancy help or crisis centers. You will find loads of resources to help you take care of you and your baby.

Also, if you are still in school, dont drop out just because you are pregnant. Now more than ever you need your education.

Good luck and if you need anything else or have more questions just ask. Here's a couple more boards to look at and ask questions at too.

Unplanned Pregnancy - JustMommies Message Boards

Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be - JustMommies Message Boards

Single Mommies - JustMommies Message Boards
October 5th, 2009, 04:30 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
((((HUGS))) Take a deep breath and *try* to relax a sec. Stressing is not good for you or baby. I had my post made up the other day but it seems like it didnt go through for some reason. I agree 100% with what the above person said!!! Hang in there and keep us posted on how your doing! I hope you get things worked out with your mom and ex!
October 12th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I agree with previous poster.

I am so sorry you are going through this. A situation like this is not easy on anyone, especially a 17 year old girl who is still in school.

I know it is easier said then done but try and relax. You and your baby come first before anything, so you make decisions that are the best for both of you. Don't worry about your fiance at the moment. IMO now is the time to be selfish and think about yourself and your child.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search