I don't know if i could confront her

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2006, 02:30 PM
mmsmom_25's Avatar Veteran
You know what you need to confront her about her attitude. She is not much of a friend to you if she needs to be shooting her mouth off. I am also a shy person, my husband was working at a prtime time job on the side with a friend of his and he wad my friend too. He started mouthing off to him about he cars we drive and that we only care about material things and when there were other people around he would treat my DH like absoloute s#*t. I finally got real tired of hearing about at night itme when DH would come home, so I took matters into my own hands. Like I said I am a shy person and I ended up yelling at this guy in the middle of the street, which is so out of charater for me. Needless to say he no longer is our friend, nad we have no connection to him whatsoever anymore. You do not need people like this in your life, things she says are only going to get worse and you will be more embarassed by the things she says about you. Stand up for yourself, I have a hrad time doing it most of the time but sometimes you just have to take that plunge. Good Luck!
March 22nd, 2006, 02:48 PM
mrobinson

March 23rd, 2006, 06:40 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I have to agree with mmsmom_25, you are going to have to confront her. She is running her mouth because she knows that she can walk all over you and you wont do a thing about it. I know confronting her is not your thing, but you are going to have to build up some courage and do it before things really start getting out of hand. I dont think you want your kids hearing the rummors that their daddy is sleeping around with other women. You are just going to have to put an end to this. HUGS!!! Let us know how it goes. You can also run past us what you want to say to her if you want.
March 23rd, 2006, 11:54 AM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
Quote:
I asked her about all the things her neighbor had told me and the neighbor was trying to start #####. My girlfriend is the type that if she wanted to talk to me about something she would she is just that way and I should of know better. She didn't mean to put me in the center of attention she was looking for feedback from people who were not emotionally involved which i can understand now. Everything this neighbor said was a lie she admitted she was bored and drug me into it.[/b]
hon ... I'm a bit confused ... but didn't she still treat your husband crappy on New Year's Eve?
I understand that the neighbour lied, but it doesn't justify anything if your friend still treated him badly.

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
March 23rd, 2006, 05:33 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
At least you spoke with her and now know the truth. Why is it that she has such a problem with your DH? Especially if she really doesnt even know her. Sort of hard to honestly say you dont like someone or think they are a hole if you dont really even know them.
March 24th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
Quote:
Yes she did treat him like crap she just doesn't like my husband which is her right not to like him. I don't know what to do about that she doesn't know him very well and he doesn't know her but she thinks his an a hole. Still no excuse. I know i need to talk to her about that cause it isn't right.[/b]
aww I hope it gets sorted out when you speak to her again.

if not ... I hate to tell you this but that doesn't sound like a friend to me hon.

xxx Lisa

</div>
March 27th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would have to agree with Lisa. This woman is a perfect example of the women I avoid. It sounds to me as if this person is using you to add some drama to her life. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh... but that is how I'm reading this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search