Nothing to see here.

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Regular
Original Poster removed post due to privacy.

Thanks for your input ladies!
March 26th, 2006, 12:38 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
omg... i dunno if ur dad is involved in ur lives, but i know that what u just descirbed would have resulted in my dad putting this guy though a window... what does ur sister say about all this? does she think this is normal? have u tried talking to her...man u have me all agitated for u and her now. lol.

March 26th, 2006, 02:02 AM
Regular
my dad is too sweet and gentle to do that. and he was worried enough about her anyway. my dh wanted to as well, but it's about my sister and her baby atm

i don't know what she thinks is normal, but those behavious certainly didn't happen inour home. I think he takes after his father though. i have met him.
March 27th, 2006, 01:37 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
That does not sounds like a healthy relationship at all!!! Is there domestic violence there too? It just sounds like that type of situation. I dont know what to tell you. If she doesnt want to leave him, then there really isnt much you can do other than pray for her safety and the baby's until she realizes what the situation is.
March 27th, 2006, 05:08 PM
MommieinNC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow... I'm going to also question DV in the relationship... Because that's exactly how a friend of mine was treated after the birth of her second son to this one guy. He could care less about her. All he cared about was the baby, even when she came within an inch of her life after giving birth due to complications. He told the nurses "Do whatever... I don't care. I just care about the baby"... And the baby hd already BEEN born and was fine when the mom started having problems.

We found out a few years later that he was very abusive... he wouldn't let the kids stay with her during the day, he always took the kids to his mothers.... He wouldn't let her BF... He wouldn't let her do anything really, and pretty much... sounds the same way your sisters BF is...

I wish you LOTS of luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search