GRRRR... my sister makes me SO angry!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2006, 08:52 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
UGH - I hate to say this but I will be SO glad when Sheila finally goes back to FL. When we had our girls day out after mom's appointment Tuesday, I mentioned that they should come up and have lunch with me one day. Well I had Rick call them for me since I was at work. He calls me back to tell me that Sheila said (in a really nasty tone) "we said one day this week, we didn't tell her today.. we have something planned already, MAYBE we can do it tomorrow". That really hurt my feelings, I mean I wasn't having him call them to tell them that they're having lunch with me that day, I had him call to remind them about it and see if they wanted to do it yesterday.

So today while I am here at work, Sheila calls my cell phone to tell me (while giggling like she was stoned and using a tone like I was a baby) "HEE HEE we're down in Beaufort at Gillie's and we WERE planning on having lunch with you but we just ate breakfast *HEE HEE *(10:45) *HEE HEE* - so we're not going to do that today *HEE HEE*.. I know how about tomorrow" - meanwhile talking to & laughing with other people in the background and not listening to me or what I was trying to tell her.

I thought to myself "why the hell did you call me at work to tell me this when you KNEW that you were planning on having lunch with me today and why didn't you get up earlier to go eat breakfast knowing you had plans.. and why didn't you just call me at the house tonight to work out those details instead of interupting me at work" - I felt like she was calling to save face because they made plans with me but something better came along but didn't want me to feel like crap.

So then she says "hey mom do you know where Tracey's office is, have you ever been there before" and I respond "Sheila just go to the house tomorrow and pick Rick up and he'll show you where my office is" and she cuts me off with "well (she sighs and then a long pause) I guess... OR we could just get the directions from you later". To me that sounded like she didn't want to include Rick in our lunch plans and that really upset me. I am NOT going to go to lunch with my mom and sister while my husband sits at home. It's just not nice KWIM?

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
March 31st, 2006, 11:48 AM
mrobinson
Totally not nice!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search