So sick and tired and of feeling sick and tired

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2006, 11:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
I had yesterday and today off of work. You think I'd be able to rest up. Ha. Our son is such a pig about his room. Well actually our son has the 2 rooms upstairs that are a converted attic. Both rooms were horrid. I couldn't stand it. So I really cleaned the outer room fairly good. I was up there like 2 hours. There are still some bags of laundry up there I have to take down and wash. But not now. I'm pooped out Of course our teen son has a attitude about all this. Says I never do anything. Working outside the home does not exempt me from doing the housework and cooking at home. I said well you have to help also. That we all work as a team to make this household work. We all have our responsibilities in the house. Just mom has a full time job on top of it. So any help I can get at home is greatly appreciated. Then work has its own stresses. I come home from many overwhelming days so tired I could just flop on the bed and go right to sleep. My back will ache from all the standing and work I do. To woke up mornings with stiff achy finger joints which usually passes by mid morning. Just to repeat the next day all over again. Sometimes the stresses at home outweigh the stresses at work. As at work when my shift is over. I can go home and forget work till the next day. But the stresses at home are always there 24/7/365. Dealing with dh having MS and disabilities related to that. The problems with our son we have had in the past and still working on. The weather is fairly nice today. Like the old expression. From sun up to sun down a womans work is never done. I think I'm going get me a coffee and go sit outside a while. It's nice out today 62 for the end of March. Not to bad.
March 31st, 2006, 11:46 AM
mrobinson
Hey pink...

I'm glad you have a place to let out some stress... It sounds like a tough situation for sure. You really ended this with such a positive tone.. I sure hope that coffee was just what the doctor ordered.

Love to you all, Michelle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search