Help!! Cheated..now kinda unsure..

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Okay..keep up if you can..

I'm currently 8 months pregnant, and my due date is April 21st. I'm pretty sure the father of my child is my boyfriend of 4 years..but just to make sure I'm thinking clearly..

During a difficult time in our relationship..I foolishly cheated on my boyfriend with a loser (ugh..) which fell on the 7th of July in 2009..After that mess..I had a period on the 14th until the 16 or the 17th..after that..I was with my boyfriend (OF JULY)the 21st, the 26th, the 30th and the 2nd of August (I know, right?..)..my boyfriend doesn't know of my mistake but he's kinda iffy about the child's paternity. His reason is (as dumb as it sounds..): "We've been trying for 3 years..and you didn't get pregnant until you started going out and stuff."..Which I kinda do take into consideration..because I haven't gotten pregnant UNTIL I cheated..BUT..the dates all point toward my boyfriend..I'm just confused..a little advice???
March 9th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Kimberley17's Avatar Veteran
You got a period after you were with the other guy so I highly doubt it's his.
March 9th, 2010, 02:08 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
Well I got pregnant in the end of July...and my Due date was April 19th. So If your Due date is April 21st then you more than likely got pregnant on the 2nd of August. And if you had a period after the guy then it's probably not his.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

April 7th, 2010, 08:09 PM
wow.. u must feel like crap dude.. so what r u gonna do?? r u gonna just leave it at that or r u actually gonna like take a paternity test?? is ur bf there for u n does he plan on being there for the baby or is he like on " well im not even sure it s mines" mode??
April 7th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Brandielou's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you are confronted, I would tell the truth because more than likely, in the end everything will come out anyway. But if nothing has come up I would wait until the baby is born and have a paternity test done, you can think whatever you want but at least you will have peace of mind. You can order an at-home kit and have it sent off for testing for a few hundred dollars. You can google it and find out, which they aren't cheap but if you save a little a long for a few months it will be easier on you.

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggy!
April 24th, 2010, 04:39 PM
*Dayna*'s Avatar Aussie Mama
Sounds like your boyfriends baby. You did have a period after all, but then again that doesn't always mean anything.
April 26th, 2010, 11:04 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Just be totally honest!! When the baby comes, get a DNA test.
May 3rd, 2010, 11:36 AM
A.June
Well wait until the baby comes, most of the time first borns look like Daddy, but don't count on that please. The baby may look like your boyfriend. If there is doubt do the test. Mary 909 may also have a point of is he looking for an out. But I really don't know, I don't know either of you. Don't take all my advice.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search