I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2004, 03:46 AM
alyssasmommy2001
One of our parents, I won't say who, b/c believe it or not some of my family members know I come here so they come on here snooping to see what I say about stuff, is really pissing me off! This "parent" keeps spreading nasty lies and rumors about us, about how they supposedly gave us our house and our vehicles, b/c we are too young and stupid to take care of ourselves, and we have to live off of them. YEAH RIGHT! We make the same or more than three of them, and the only one that does have more money than us pisses it away on booze and women. The really bad part: everyone in town BELIEVES it! This makes it really bad for us, b/c we own our own businesses, and it is trashing our reputation. Matt is so ticked off that he is ready to take all of our monthly statements and financial papers and put them in the local paper. I don't know what to do about this situation. I have NO idea. All I know is that, sometimes, I wish we lived 500 miles away from our parents. They are so petty, juvenile, and disfunctional, it really starts to get sickening after a while. I will NEVER treat my kids in the same way our parents have treated us, NEVER. I think that no matter where we go in life or what we accomplish, they will always treat us like we are too stupid to know anything. GGGRRRRRR!
August 25th, 2004, 06:17 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
(((HUGS)))

I don't have an advice but to sit down with this person and let them know your feelings.

August 25th, 2004, 06:47 AM
threeboyznme70's Avatar Veteran
maybe you ought to put it here so that they can see that it's pissing you off ... really? can they make it any worse? What a crappy thing to do to your kids.
August 25th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's awful. I second the suggestion to sit down with the person and let them know how you feel.

Hugs to you!
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

August 25th, 2004, 11:13 AM
alyssasmommy2001
We have talked MY DAD on several occasions, and he just gets worse. We are actually to the point that he isn't allowed to see Alyssa anymore. We live in a small town (Less than 1500 people!!!!!!) so it is hard to escape from. It wouldn't bother me if we lived in the city, but EVERYBODY here knows us, and everybady else for that matter. Ever since he and my mom got divorced, he has tried to control me, since he doesn't have my mom to control anymore, and b/c I won't let him, he makes up these lies and rumors about why he doesn't have a relationship with me or my daughter. He tells people it is b/c I feel guilty about "taking advantage of him". He doesn't tell people that it is b/c he is a big drunk and a pervert, and THAT is why he isn't allowed to see my daughter. But it seems pointless to tell people that theses rumors about us are untrue, b/c then they will want to pry into why I don't have a relationship with my dad, and I am not going to trash him to everyone here, b/c that would feel like I am doing exactly what he did, KWIM? But, I am not going to let him get me down anymore today, b/c Matt and I have had a GREAT day! We have had two really great pieces of news today. (See Jan. due date club for one, and the mommy lounge for the other.) I am tired of letting him bring me down. I just get sad sometimes b/c it is hard to not consider him as my father, even though biologically he is. Oh well. Doing much better now ladies, thanks for the support!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search