i need to vent!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Ma2RayPooh
ok most of you know that justins friend has been living with us since June. He got a job at Walmart and works 10pm-7pm and every night when he wakes up he takes a shower. Well at this time rayanne is already in bed and i can get on the computer which is right across from the bathroom. EVERY NIGHT when he is in the shower i hear him hock loogies and no not just one time in the shower like 4-5times EVERY NIGHT! it makes me want to ****gag**** and OMG he is in there now and it sounds like he is shooting snot rockets out......BLAH UGH EKKKK! i swear it is soooooooo nasty and it has gotten to the point where i wash the tub out before i bath rayanne b/c i know he blows his snot and hocks loogies while in the shower. GAG! i think it is really freggin nasty and he knows that is where rayanne takes her baths!! very rude if you ask me!!!
August 25th, 2004, 05:33 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
EEEWWWWW!! That's rude and pretty nasty. I would ask him to :stop: or ask your DH to talk to him.

August 25th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I Heart 4x4
YUCK!
August 25th, 2004, 06:39 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
YUCK!!

I would definately have your dh talk with him!!

August 25th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is incredibly disgusting! I hate it when people hock lugies anywhere, but especially in your shower when he is aguest in your home? That's just disrespectful. I would definitely have my husband talk to him if I were you. Yuck!

August 26th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG that is soo gross! I'm practically gaging just thinking about it.

Have your dh talk to him and ask him to stop, or have HIM clean the shower every night when he's through! LOL
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

August 26th, 2004, 04:26 AM
zonapellucida
it is nasty but in defense--alot of men find the heat of the shower is the only thing that helps "clean the nose and sinuses"
August 26th, 2004, 06:22 AM
threeboyznme70's Avatar Veteran
YUCK ... our next door neighbor blocks one side of his nose and snots where ever he is. My dh and this guy went to dinner one night when both his wife and I were out of town (differnet places) and he did it just as he walked out the door of the restaurant .. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL THE OUTSIDE DINERS!@ My dh wanted to crawl in a hole and die!!!
August 26th, 2004, 09:07 AM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
I will never have another roomate b/c of things like this! I just can't deal with stuff like that anymore....I was soo happy to have everyone out of my house, in fact when we finally bought a brand new house 6 years ago, I told dh that NO ONE is going with us...not in my new house! Heaven let me tell ya!!
August 26th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Ma2RayPooh
yeah i cannot wait for my house to be MINE again! LOL
August 26th, 2004, 05:34 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
That is NASTY!!! I would say it is time for DH to talk to him. Since he has a job, why doesn't he start looking for his own place now? He can get a room to rent or a studio apartment that would be cheap.
August 27th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so disgusting, I'm sure you will be happy when he leaves!!
August 27th, 2004, 12:45 PM
twinsmom26
Yeah that's really gross. Enough to make me gag, lol!! I bet with the size of his nose he can really hock a lugie a HUGE one. Be careful where you step Jessica!!
August 27th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Ma2RayPooh
Quote:
I bet with the size of his nose he can really hock a lugie a HUGE one. Be careful where you step Jessica!![/b]

OMFG that is soooooo nasty, your such a bizzzznach!!!!! LMFAO!!!! GAG!!!!!!
August 27th, 2004, 07:41 PM
kikimama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kikimama Send a message via Yahoo to kikimama
That is NASTY!!!
August 29th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Ma2RayPooh
Quote:
That is NASTY!!![/b]

LMAO yeah i agree, very very nasty!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search