God **** it he gets away every time!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM
MzzMommaD's Avatar Sleepy Rat Rattery
What the hell is wrong with our justice system?! My ex beats the living poo outa me, goes to court, they dismiss it. I recently found out why my case from santa fe never went through, the officer put that i have gray hair, blue eyes, and a verbal dispute. When i reported in FULL detail that he physically ASSAULTED me! I also have brown hair and brown eyes, not gray and blue. The officers even saw the marks but then reported no visible markings of injury? The attending officer totally failed in his duty to report a crime. He didn't even pay attention to my own report for writing his, he didn't note a punch mark in the side of my head that everyone saw. He didnt even care to pay enough attention to say what i even look like!
NOW>>>> He emails me sex drugs which is not only a violation of his restraining order but ALSO sexual harassment. But the city said they may not take it up because they cant prove he sent it? Does that even make any sense?

OMG>. vent vent vent. I am THIS close to suing the santa fe police department for LACK of justice!

Also, when his charges of cruelty to a child and domestic abuse were dismissed, they were dismissed on 3 technicalities, his attorney didn't follow up with the cops, a belt tape went "missing", and a statement suddenly "appeared" a week before trial. I was supposed to go on the stand to make a statement, there was supposed to be a 12 person jury, and what happens?! It gets dismissed! And the ******* SNEERED at me in the court room when the judge declared it dismissed!

WHAT more are they going to let him get away with before he gets punished!? Why can he continue to stalk and harass me through a restraining order and NOT be punished at all?!

Sorry, i needed to vent and complain. I'm on the verge of just killing someone at this point.

May 11th, 2010, 08:03 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Wow!! That doesn't seem right in the least!!! I think you would be totally justified in at the minimum of filing a complaint against the officers and the police department. Be safe!!!!!
May 17th, 2010, 11:09 AM
MyDuckySam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MyDuckySam
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_mommy View Post
Wow!! That doesn't seem right in the least!!! I think you would be totally justified in at the minimum of filing a complaint against the officers and the police department. Be safe!!!!!
ditto!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search