DH

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2006, 01:07 PM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
ok so things have been so good lately. they never usually get too bad but lately i have just felt like we have appreciated eachother more and can't keep our hands off eachother. cuz since he is working nights now we never see eachother so when we do it is really good. so anyways i go home for lunch and i left work a little late (i work right down the road) and he was like it took you that long to get from work to home? i was like it just took me a little while to leave sorry. sothen i start making a sandwich and going about like i regularly do and all of a sudden i realize he isn't talking to me on purpose. so i was like what is wrong. and he just sat there he wouldn't even tell me or say anything. so i didn't talk for a minute and then i was like k if you don't tell me then i don't know what i did. so then he still won't talk. so a few minutes later i was like i would atleast like to try and fix whatever i did so could you please let me know? still nothing so by this time i am getting mad! so a few minutes later he was like i just don't even care anymore! ***! so i was like what are you talking about. he goes, you just make up excuses all the time i don't even know what to think! i was like me being late for lunch? he's all ya. i go i was entering payroll blah blah blah. he's all well you were just like it just took me awhile. like he was saying i don't care about him so why should he care about me. then he goes so ya i don't care do whatever the F you want! WTH? i don't get it. he hasn't acted this way in like a year. he goes you can go party and just do what you want. i was like what gives you the idea that i want to go party or anything like that? i am happy the way i live and with what i do. then he goes whatever and goes and drives away in the car. i knew he was going to paint our trailer so i go up there and i was like why did you just leave. you aren't even going to talk to me? i don't understand where this is coming from! then he goes well you don't care about me blah blah blah. i was like how can you say that? i have been happier with you than i have ever been in my life. then he was like ya right. at this point i just started crying! so then he continues to paint the trailer and won't look at me or talk to me. so i am standing there feeling all stupid. then he looks at his phone and goes well you better get back to work. and i looked right at him and said do you love me? he goes ya you know i do but sometimes you make me feel stupid and i feel like you have a double standard set for us. like when we don't have money you can spend it but i can't. i don't do that. if anything he always gets what he wants. he got a new dirt bike. we just bought the trailer. i got him the explorer he wanted. we just got a new car. he just likes new things while i like smaller things so it seems like i spend money more often. and this month i have spent nothing since we are trying to move so i don't know where all this is coming from. ahhh. i am so frusterated. and i was like i don't mean to make you feel stupid and i don't know how i do. but i am sorry. i would never want to make you feel stupid. so then he looks at his phone and says you are going to be late. so then i just walked away and drove back to work. i just don't know how to handle this. it started about nothing but now i won't even see him till like midnight i am so sad. i hate it when we argue. i guess i just wish i knew where this is all coming from. thanks for listening to me vent and sorry this is so long.

</div>
May 10th, 2006, 09:25 PM
mrobinson
Whitney.. I am so glad you got that out.

I don't know what to say so I'll try to be funny. I really do think men have their own PMS cycle and my DH's is about a week long every four months.
Please vent away here and I hope we can pinpoint something to help out.

Cheers, Michelle
May 12th, 2006, 10:55 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
ok so things are pretty much back to normal. after i went back to work from lunch he called on his way to work and said sorry for everything. and that he is just under a lot of stress lately. he said that with TTC and with us moving and we might have to be out in a week and i have this cancer scare going on he just said it was easier to get mad then to just sit and talk about it. he said that he loves me more than anything and that he cares about me more than i can imagine. then last night we really made up if you know what i mean! lol! that is the best part. but thank you for your concern and for replying to me. this is how our fights usually are with just needing to cool down for about an hour. it just scared me the other day cuz he hasn't seemed that stressed and angry for a long time. but things are good. thanks for letting me post here!

</div>
May 12th, 2006, 12:46 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I am glad to hear that everything is calmed down!! I was going to say that it sounded like he was stressing about something and he needed to get it out. I dont know why men cant just say what the heck is on their mind instead of stuffing it down until they blow!!
May 12th, 2006, 02:56 PM
mrobinson

Glad to hear it worked out in the end... sometimes we love them so much we could just slap them silly!

Cheers, Michelle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search