AC repair guy

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2010, 06:50 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Our ac has not been functioning right at all, and the ac guy claims to have stopped by today 3 times to look at something on the unit downstairs so it can be fixed. I was here ALL day until 2:30 when it was just too hot in here that we left for groceries and was back by 4:30. So he leaves this nasty little note in my mailbox, which is illegal to do by the way, stating: Dear so and so, I stopped by here 3 times today to look at your unit but you were not home. It was my understanding that you were a stay at home mom. We are wanting to get this fixed for you so call us back at ###-#### to set up an appt.
Oh man was I ticked and DH was even more ticked off about it. He called and let the dude know about it too. I mean what kind of crap was that, just because your a stay at home parent your not allowed to leave the house??! It was 88 in the living room when we left to go get cooler and grab a bit of food. Needless to say, that guy wont be doing any work here!!!
July 7th, 2010, 09:35 PM
MzzMommaD's Avatar Sleepy Rat Rattery
Where ever you live that its 88 in your living room with a improperly working AC.. I WANT TO LIVE!
HOW RUDE for that guy to leave a note like that! Stay at home moms dont actually "stay at home" every second of every day. We go do things too. >.<
I hope that you guys handed it to him over the phone. How dare he leave a note like that. Is there someone else you can call to come out?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search