Caught him cheating

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2010, 09:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Why is it that all I attract are the creepiest losers? I start dating a guy. Everything is going great. He loves my son, my son loves him. We decide to try and have our own baby. Great. Come to find out he's been cheating on me for a few weeks now. I had the feeling in the pit of my stomach but kept pushing it out thinking I was just trying to find a reason not to trust him. So now, I may be pregnant, and he's a cheating jerk. I don't even know what to do now.
August 31st, 2010, 10:34 AM
MzzMommaD's Avatar Sleepy Rat Rattery
Talk to him. Find out if you are pregnant or not. Tell him you know he is cheating, so he doesn't need to bother trying to deny it. IF you ARE pregnant, tell him, if you want, that you would be willing to find a way to make things work, and you want him to explain to you why he cheated. How long were/are you guys together? Would you be willing to go to counceling?

August 31st, 2010, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
we were only together for a couple of months. I know, very quick relationship. But he also has a really bad temper on him, and the whole confronting thing, I'm extremely scared about.
September 5th, 2010, 11:41 PM
us_four's Avatar Kristian... mommy of 2!!!
my advice is to leave. if you are afraid of him then you are afraid for a reason. can i ask u a question though... why would you have anyone around your son thathas a temper and you are afraid of them? also try to have a baby with him? love NEVER hurts!!! REMEMBER THAT!!! lastly, find out if you are pregnant. no matter what you have a lot of decisions to make.

September 6th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree, you need to leave. It doesn't sound like he's a good guy, cheating is one thing, but the temper is another. You don't want that around your LO at all
December 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM
*Dayna*'s Avatar Aussie Mama
Are you pregnant? what's the update?

I'm very sorry

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search