I hate living like this!!!!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Veteran
I am so down and frustrated right now!!!! First off, Colton is 4mos old and I really want to get him an exersaucer or jumperoo or something that he can play with and that will help him with learning to grab etc... but we have no money. So I was going to wait until the 15th (when we got paid) and get him something. Then Friday I check the mail and we have a disconnect notice for our power to be turned off today (13th). The bill is $829! We have no money. The bad part is my FIL paid the other half the end of July and I made NUMEROUS calls to make pymt arrangements for the remainder but never got a return call. The only reason I didn't/couldn't make a pymt last month was because our insurance premium was due and that was $724! We live in my in-laws rental house and it's old. It has really old single pane windows and our power bills are ridiculous. So then today DH gets a call and he goes to return it and our phones are off! We only have cell phones. I just made a pymt last week! So now we have no phones. I know we are behind but usually I am able to keep just one step ahead of it with pymt arrangements (we have Verizon so they are pretty good about it). I am just really tired of living like this. I just want to be able to pay our bills and be able to buy my son things, is that too much to ask?
September 13th, 2010, 04:30 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
(((HUGS))) I hope you can get things worked out soon. Check goodwill, I have seen those in there sometimes and try some the used kid stores and see if they have one.
September 16th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Veteran
I don't know what to do. All this stress is making me a bad mother. My poor baby is in his room as I type screaming his head off cause I just can't deal with it right now without losing my temper.
I hate my husband right now, I really do. He got paid yesterday but it was $300 short of what I was expecting! So now no 4mos pictures for Colton today, no toy, no nothing. We barely have enough $$ to pay the electric bill, cell phones, and buy dog food and put gas in his jeep for work. How are we suppose to survive until the 30th?!?!?! I hate this. I'm afraid all this stress is going to cause my milk supply to take a nose dive!
My husband has become a really lazy bum around the house too. I know he works hard and sometimes doesn't get home from work until 7-8pm but it takes 1 min to take the garbage to the road, it takes 2 min to feed the dogs, it takes 20 min to wash a sink full of dishes that I obviously didnt have time to do! I don't even feel like he's my husband anymore since Colton's been born. He sleeps on the couch 75% of the time cause he's too lazy to get up and come to bed. We don't DTD, haven't since I was 8 mos pregnant. He doesn't even kiss me etc....I feel like we're roommates. I feel like I need to get away for a few days....
September 16th, 2010, 11:52 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just as an FYI... we got a few "we are going to turn off power" notices and guess what? It NEVER got turned off! lol I think they are full of it. I'm assuming it's Seattle City Light? You will be fine.

We have a Whinnie the Pooh exersaucer you can borrow or have! It's in our attic so it needs to be cleaned off. I wasn't wanting to put her in it yet so you can have it!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
September 18th, 2010, 11:52 AM
*Dayna*'s Avatar Aussie Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzbarrel View Post
I don't know what to do. All this stress is making me a bad mother. My poor baby is in his room as I type screaming his head off cause I just can't deal with it right now without losing my temper.
I hate my husband right now, I really do. He got paid yesterday but it was $300 short of what I was expecting! So now no 4mos pictures for Colton today, no toy, no nothing. We barely have enough $$ to pay the electric bill, cell phones, and buy dog food and put gas in his jeep for work. How are we suppose to survive until the 30th?!?!?! I hate this. I'm afraid all this stress is going to cause my milk supply to take a nose dive!
My husband has become a really lazy bum around the house too. I know he works hard and sometimes doesn't get home from work until 7-8pm but it takes 1 min to take the garbage to the road, it takes 2 min to feed the dogs, it takes 20 min to wash a sink full of dishes that I obviously didnt have time to do! I don't even feel like he's my husband anymore since Colton's been born. He sleeps on the couch 75% of the time cause he's too lazy to get up and come to bed. We don't DTD, haven't since I was 8 mos pregnant. He doesn't even kiss me etc....I feel like we're roommates. I feel like I need to get away for a few days....
Are you working? If not you might want to think about gaining employment.

I might be reading it wrong but you hate your husband because he didn't bring home enough money? He's the sole provider am I correct?
September 18th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am under tons of stress right now too with my son, college, and money =( I feel very similar to you. =(

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search