just venting

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2006, 10:47 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
ok so i am just going to let this all out. sorry if you read this and i am whining too much. i just gotta let it out somehow.
ok so our explorer is probably going to need a new engine and we still owe $5,000 on it so there is no way we can sell it without fixing it and get what we owe. and we also cannot fix it and then sell it cuz we will be inot it waaaay more than it is worth. so i think i have to take out aloan and fix EVERYTHING on it and then just keep it forever.
then last night i so could not sleep. i think it is because i kinda stopped taking my anxiety meds. i am worried tho that taking them while ttc might hurt the baby if i do get preggo. but i know ineed to take them. so when i am off of them my mind just races and races over every little bad thing going on and i think it is the end of the world. that is part of the reason for this post. so i tossed and turned till almost 4AM and the had to be to work at 8AM. DH even sat there and tickled my back and played wtih my hair to try to relax me but it wasn't working. so now i am very very tired. i am moody at work and crabby with everyone. my boss already annoys me as it is, and now it is 10x worse. he was like what is wrong with youtoday and i was like just didn't get any sleep. and he started asking why and if oakley and i were fighting or something! how is that any of his gd business? so now every little thing is bugging me. you know i started crying last night over a reba macentire music video. i feel on the verge of tears and i DO NOT want to cry at work.

i also got sad and anxious because my appointment to find out what is wrong with me is on june 7th and i am almost scared to know. i know i probably don't have cancer but i am scared what if they tell me i can't have kids? i think AF is coming since i am so irritable she is due around the 26th. i am sorry for going on and on like this. and how mixed up all my thoughts are. they get scattered and out of order when i have anxiety really bad so sorry if you can't understand them too well. thanks for listening

</div>
May 22nd, 2006, 12:04 PM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
first of all .... you are not whining ... this is a venting forum and you are venting and more than entitled from what I think lol

Your anxiety meds ... you are right about it while TTC ... what you need to realise is that anxiety meds (I dunno which you are on atm) are VERY addictive and your body and mind are naturally going through withdrawals believe it or not.

Not easy ... I know ... I been there done that .... its awful and maybe you can schedule like full bodied massages or find some things to do to 'wind down' and occupy an overthinking brain? ... feel free to pm me on this.

The thing about the car sucks but it sounds more like money woes to me and that sucks even more .... I hope that when you're anxiety clears up a bit (cause believe it or not, it is helping you not to think clearly and blow a lot of stuff out of proportion) that you manage to get something to work out for you.

I hope you didnt take any offence to my response .... just trying to help.

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
May 24th, 2006, 06:13 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
(((HUGS))) I HATE it when the car breaks down and it is BIG $$ to fix it and you are still making payments! I am guessing that the warrenty for it is over?? What about talking to your Dr about your meds and see if there is anything else that he can give you that will be safe or safer to take while TTC. I hope things start to work in your favor soon!!
June 23rd, 2006, 10:44 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Awww. **HUGS** I dont think you're whining at all! This is a venting board, hun I hope everything goes well, just try and relax (I know easy for me to say) I hope your doctors appt. goes well and everything turns out okay, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 27th, 2006, 11:44 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
thanks ladies. the dr said idont' have cancer but that it coud still turn into cancer so they are keeping a close eye on me.

i also got back on my anxiety meds. i was just sick of freaking out and my mind racing. i felt like i took it out on DH a lot and that wasn't healthy on our relationship. we are stil ttc but i will just work with my doc closely to either limit my intake of my meds or go off of them slowly when i find out i am pregnant. so thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. they mean a lot to me.

</div>
June 27th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
So sorry I am sending (((HUGS))) your way! I hope everything works out for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search