DH makes me so mad sometimes!!!!!!!!!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2006, 07:52 PM
stefanieleale's Avatar Member
Hi everyone. I'm 22 years old and preg with my first baby, I've been married for two years and i'm due in july.

Now I've got lupus so that means i'm even more tired than just because of the preg and my arthritis has flared up even more since my preg. Although doc's are amazed at how well i'm doing I do get really sore and tired. Now last night I spent the evening on the couch with my feet up, me and DH watched two movies (star wars ) Anyway I really didn't care as long as i didn't have to move. Well of course the dishes didn't get finished they just sat there and as usual DH didn't touch them. I've been doing dishes every night since we were married except maybe three times that I can remember where DH did them for reason I don't know because he hasn't done them since.

Well this morning I woke up late since sleeping for me has become a thing of my past with the baby making my bladder a pillow lol. So my DH had been up for three hours before me having the day off today and the dishes were there in the sink. He hadn't even had breakfast because there wasn't a clean bowl.

I lost it and yelled asking why he couldn't have just washed a bowl and for that matter why he couldn't have washed the dishes. He just shook his head and said that my mood swings were at it again. He said that it would be something for me to do durning the day that's why he never touches the dishes. I know that he helps with the cleaning sometimes like he'll make the bed and take out the trash etc... but I still do the dishes, house cleaning and cooking and granted he works all day and i'm at home but really just for a couple months while i'm preg would it have killed him to do the dishes.

The reason i'm making such a fuss over dishes is that It KILLS my back and ankles more than anything else even cooking i've become good at quick easy not to much standing meals so i don't find is as back breaking as dishes.

Well that's my vent I think i have the right to be upset and it's justified. Anyway so sorry it's so long I had to get that out and i do feel better. Now i've got to go and do tonight's dishes which of course are still sitting there, I may just make DH do them after all

<div align="center"></div>
May 22nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
CJMOM209
I know how you feel! My DH is the same way!
May 23rd, 2006, 06:59 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Sadly I know how you feel!! Dh was off yesterday, I have been on crutches since I fell on Friday, and yet the sink is full of dishes. GGRRRR!! I can have the house clean and when he comes home from work, he thinks he can just throw all of his stuff around wherever he feels like and in no time the house is trashed up because the kids see him doing it, so why should they put their stuff up too!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search