Who Did She Think She Was???

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2006, 09:30 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Girls! I just got back from a very enjoyable weekend trip to the mountains... well.. enjoyable for the most part. Our (DH & I) best friends live in the mountains of NC and we try to get up to see them every few weeks. DH & I haven't had the time nor the funds to drive 5 hours to go see them and Christmas was the last time we saw them. So DH & I take off for Memorial Weekend on Friday to see them. Our friends are members of the local VFW up there so we decided to hang out there Saturday night, grill out, have some drinks and sing karoeke. DH and his best friend go off on their own earlier in the afternoon for some much needed male bonding time and myself, Tammy (DH's best friends wife) and her neighbor go and do girly stuff and will all meet up at the VFW. So far so good! We (the girls and I) get to the VFW and walk out onto the back deck to see some chick laying on the picnic table face down in just shorts with 3 men standing around her. My jaw hit the freaking floor!! It's 6:00 in the evening, there was absolutely NO SUN out but yet this chick was half naked, laying on top of the picnic table. Well out comes DH and Kevin (DH's best friend) laughing and carrying on. I walked away and went to the kitchen to put stuff away and to calm down. In walks Tammy (DH's best friends wife) and she's pissed. I looked at her and said "omg, so I am not the only one who got pissed off over her being topless out there in front of our husbands" and Tammy says "NO"!!

Well, the chick that was out there w/out her bikkini top on decides that she's gotten "enough sun" and puts her see-thru white tank top on WITHOUT her bikkini top! I looked at Tammy and said "OMG.. if someone doesn't say something to her, I will". It wasn't long before this chick's "uncle" calls her into another room and has a LONG chat with her about her behavior. She promptly put her bikkini top back on under her tanktop and pretty much stayed away from me the rest of the night. I couldn't believe this girl was acting so slutty in front of our husbands and Tammy assured me that has never happened before b/c she wouldn't allow her husband to be there on a regular basis if it did. I did go on to have a good time after that but sheesh I had to have a few drinks to calm down.

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
May 30th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
some people just have no cooth.
May 30th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Super Mommy
OMG!!! I would've been so so mad!!!

Celebrating our Third Anniversary![br]
May 31st, 2006, 01:23 PM
cheesecake's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a stupid girl

Sherilyn ~ Mama to Jade & Colt
June 3rd, 2006, 11:31 AM
Deena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
God I'd be sooo PO'd!! She sounds like a little tramp!!

Our boy, James!! Born February 18, 2006!! xoxoxoxox
June 6th, 2006, 11:48 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
i would have been pissed too. knowing me i would have gotten mad at dh cuz i would have thought he was looking! lol! that is me for ya though. lol! but he would have calmed me down like always

</div>
June 23rd, 2006, 10:30 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
That was definately trashy on her part! I would of been pissed as well
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 27th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
OMG! I have never heard of anything so idiotic in all my life!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search