Son put paper up his nose....

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2004, 05:23 PM
twinsmom26
O.k. these twins of mine pull one stupid stunt after another. First it's lets take out diapers off and pee on everything imaginable. Then it's the poop all over the walls once a week, then it's ripping apart every book in this house and eating the pages, and now it's sticking the paper up their noses. I have been noticing this most disgusting foul odor from Mason for the past two day. He had gotten 6 baths in two days and his teeth brushed over and over and over again and still the smell was there. It smelled like something had crawled into his body and died everytime he came around me I wanted to gag. Well I took a flashlight to look back in his throat to see if there was something there and noticed something in his nose like way way up in there. So I called my friend jessica a.k.a jessicac1979 to come and look at it. We decided to try to get this thing out ourselves and had no clue what it could be. Jessica held him down while I suctioned with the bulb and out came a gigantic piece of paper that smelled like death followed by a ton of snot. It was sooo... nasty Jessica had to back up gagging and she's not a gagger, lol. Anyways, my vent is is that things like this should not happen. They should know better. I know they are 2.5 and I should expect stuff like this but MY GOD enough is enough!! It's one thing after another with these guys. How much worse can it get??
August 30th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Ma2RayPooh
LMFAO You just had to throw in I was gaggin my ***** off! Well, yes yes I was. It was the most nasty thing I have ever seen!!!! Of course when I start gaggin Myles (her oldest boy) starts laughing at me! LOL I was ok when the paper came out but then followed by the green nasty snot I thought I was done for. It was nasty but I am sooooo glad she found the source and we got it out. YUCKY!

she forgot the best part. mason was screaming his head off the whole time till it came out and he looked at the paper and said "EWWWWWW" that was so cute!! lol
August 30th, 2004, 06:45 PM
twinsmom26
Oh yeah I forgot that part!! That was pretty funny and cute!!
August 30th, 2004, 07:17 PM
twinsmom26
Geez... it's 11:16p.m. and I'm still smelling it, lol!! So so nasty!! I think I will take a VERY long shower now.
August 30th, 2004, 07:17 PM
twinsmom26
Hi jessica
August 30th, 2004, 07:18 PM
twinsmom26
are you stalking me?? LOL!!
August 31st, 2004, 02:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG I'm practically gagging just reading about it.

Poor Mason, I can't believe he didn't complain about all that paper and snot up his nose! Kids are amazing. LOL.
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

August 31st, 2004, 04:40 AM
zonapellucida
GAG LMAO!!!!!!!!!
August 31st, 2004, 11:41 AM
threeboyznme70's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by twinsmom26@Aug 30 2004, 09:17 PM
Geez... it's 11:16p.m. and I'm still smelling it, lol!! So so nasty!! I think I will take a VERY long shower now.
you need to call the doc and see if they want to "smell"? LOL ... when i worked at the peds office we had a kid put one of those spongy pills up her nose and mom didn't know until the kid started stinking. that smell is infectiond and OMG... I TOTALLY KNOW HOW GROSS IT IS. The doctor wouldn't even let me close the door. She pulled it out and ran out of the room. I was stuck cleaning it up! YUCK YUCK YUCK. They may also do a saline flush!

I haven't read any other posts yet, but there it is if no one else responded.
September 1st, 2004, 06:42 AM
Texas Mom
YUK! But soooooo like boys!
September 1st, 2004, 07:31 AM
I Heart 4x4
OMG ... there should have been a warning about May Be Nasty and Cause You To Lose Your Breakfast!!! I sat here eating a slice of toast and I think it's gonna come back up. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...
September 1st, 2004, 08:03 AM
oreokitten
lmao, after reading your post i see at the botton where the adds are... "runny nose, itchy eyes?" and "odor mask" lmao! (excuse the non-use of caps. i am holding the baby and typing one handed, lol)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search