Ugh.....rant.... **Updated at Bottom**

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2006, 08:12 AM
Super Mommy
Well today I go to the doctor to get my yearly done. I hate going to any sort of doctor, and I have issues with being poked and prodded. Anyway, what I'm stressing about is my lack of AF. It's been 70 something days since my last period. I know that it isn't normal, and I don't know what they are going to tell me. I don't want to get back on bcp because I think that is what got me here in the first place. I stopped taking them in March and that was when I had my last period... So angry lately, don't know what to do what to say what to think. My shoulders have been so tense, and now my neck is getting stiff. I've had more headaches. Ugh why me? I know I'm not the only one who has had this, but why can't I just be NORMAL. My friends around me have gotten their period 3 times already! And me, not even once. I just hate this waiting. It makes it harder to TTC, when I'm not even ovulating. Hopefully something good will come out of going to the doctor today, and I'll have some answers, I'm not keeping my hopes too high though.......

Celebrating our Third Anniversary![br]
June 1st, 2006, 10:01 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't offer much advice about your situation but I can offer you a spoon and I'll share my ben & jerry's with you!!! (((HUGS))) I hope you get it straightened out soon, hon!

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
June 1st, 2006, 12:10 PM
mrobinson
With Tracey... I wish I could do more but I hate the pap too!
June 1st, 2006, 03:40 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
(((HUGS))) How did things go? Hopefully you were able to get some answers!
June 1st, 2006, 05:39 PM
Super Mommy
Things went great!! I felt really comfortable with the gyno. She was really nice. In two weeks I go back for another pregnancy test, and if it is negative again, then she is going to give me provera... If it doesnt work then something else is wrong with me , but I'm not trying to think about that. I'm just happy that i got through it! Thanks for the offers of ice cream ladies! I need it lol!

June 23rd, 2006, 09:32 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Just wanted to say good luck with everything. Hope you're doing okay
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 23rd, 2006, 09:41 PM
I'd rather be in Forks
Quote:
Well today I go to the doctor to get my yearly done. I hate going to any sort of doctor, and I have issues with being poked and prodded. Anyway, what I'm stressing about is my lack of AF. It's been 70 something days since my last period. I know that it isn't normal, and I don't know what they are going to tell me. I don't want to get back on bcp because I think that is what got me here in the first place. I stopped taking them in March and that was when I had my last period... So angry lately, don't know what to do what to say what to think. My shoulders have been so tense, and now my neck is getting stiff. I've had more headaches. Ugh why me? I know I'm not the only one who has had this, but why can't I just be NORMAL. My friends around me have gotten their period 3 times already! And me, not even once. I just hate this waiting. It makes it harder to TTC, when I'm not even ovulating. Hopefully something good will come out of going to the doctor today, and I'll have some answers, I'm not keeping my hopes too high though.......[/b]
Just wanted to let you know that I did the same thing - got off the pill the first of February, and didn't have a period for 60-odd days. Took several pg tests, all were negative, and then started having some bleeding, which I thought was a weird start up period after being on the Pill. Turns out it was implantation bleeding, and I was pregnant. I didn't find out til I was almost 9 weeks, because I kept telling myself "No, the HPT's were negative and then you had bleeding, so there's no way you're pregnant." Here's to hoping it's the same for you.

How long were you on the pill if you don't mind me asking? I was only on it for 1 month, it didn't suit me so I got back off. We'd been ttc'ing for almost 2 years and it wasn't working out, so I decided to get on the pill and take a break. My doctor told me afterwards that sometimes the pill will be just enough to "jump start" your body and getting pregnant almost immediately after getting off of it is not at all unusual.

Good luck!!!

June 24th, 2006, 04:56 PM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i went off the pill at the end of nov last year . . . got pregnant like 2 months later! ha! we weren't trying . . . we were trying not to and i was following an ovulation calendar to not get pg (apparently i suck at that! hehe!)

anyway, it sounds like you're very stressed about a lot and that can affect you a lot (neck, shoulders, head, AF). i'm queen of tension headaches.
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

June 24th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
(((HUGS))) I hope it all works out for you!

June 25th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry hun (HUGS) I have been there done that. I was on the depo provera shot it took me 5 monts to get AF. We went off to TTC. It took us 16 months after that first af till I got pregnant with my son. I sure hope that is not the case for you. BCP are not as harsh as Depo though. I hope AF comes soon so you get on with TTC and it happens fast.
June 26th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! I'm going back next week for provera, hopefully it will work. Deb, I was on BCP for 6 months....

June 27th, 2006, 10:16 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
so did they do a blood pregnancy test just to rule that out? i think that might be the smart thing for the doc to do. good luck hun i hope it all works out for you and you get back to regular soon enough!

</div>
June 27th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Super Mommy
No, they just did a urine test, should I ask them for a blood test? I really didn't think about that. Hmm well I'll see in a week!

July 9th, 2006, 10:20 AM
katy1967
You should have been back to the doctors by now. Did they do a blood test?
July 12th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Super Mommy
Well I went back to the doctor and I wasnt pregnant. I've just finished taking Provera, all I have to do is wait for AF to show!

July 12th, 2006, 10:04 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe

I am frustrated with you! I didn't have af from dec to march, i think. I wanted some relief from being bloated and such. Now I am going to an OBGYN and he is trying to get me to O. Nothing is working so far! He said that he isn't quite sure what to do if this cycle doesn't work. He may send me to a RE. I have to get Progestrone In Oil shots to bring on AF. It is soooo frustrating but hang in there because eventually it will be well worth it to get that BFP!!! If you ever need to talk PM me and I'll be here for ya!!

July 16th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Super Mommy
AF Finally showed yesterday!!! hopefully I will ovulate after AF leaves and maybe I will get a chance to get a BFP

July 18th, 2006, 08:15 PM
mrobinson
Come on egg!!! ((pretty please))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search