What makes her so special?

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2006, 11:01 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
I haven't posted on here in a long time. I don't know that I am coming back persay, but I needed a place to get this off my chest. If I don't, I may explode right here at work.

Anna Nicole Smith has announced that she is pregnant. Now, usually when celebs. announce pregnancies, its like, whatever. I don't know them, they don't know me, it just doesn't have any effect on my life. However, I have NOT been a fan of her's at all and I think that the way she acts in public and on tv is disgusting. You can't tell me that she isn't on drugs constantly or perpetually drunk when she can't even form full sentences or speak without slurring. And now, she is pregnant. Why. What makes her so special that she gets to have a baby. Ok, go ahead, your right....this IS a "poor me" post. Yep. And I don't care. I can't explain the feeling I had in my stomach when I read the article. She has this precious little life inside of her........WHY. I don't need an answer. I don't need comforting words. "It will happen in time" and "Everything happens for a reason" are still ringing in my ears from everyone I have ever known that has spoke them to me for the past year. I don't care if this makes me seem selfish, or ######y, or whinny, or what-the-f****-ever!! I DON'T CARE!! I'm so tired. I'm tired of hoping every month. I'm tired of praying. I'm tired of wishing and I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of buying pregnancy tests and I'm tired of buying tampons. I'm tired of taking prenatal pills to boost my iron and folic acid levels. I'm tired of counting days and I'm tired of laying in bed for 20 minutes after sex with my hips propped up. I'm tired of seeing pregnant women, unpregnant women and mothers. I'm tired of seeing babies and kids and teenagers and schools and parks and daycares. I'm tired of seeing the news and reading the paper and looking over the case files here at work. Mostly I am just disgusted with myself for even writing this.

casey

June 1st, 2006, 11:11 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CASEY!!! (((HUGS))) (((HUGS))) (((HUGS)))

who the he11 hasn't had days, weeks, months or even years of feeling like that? Kudos to you for being honest and up front about your feelings. I hope getting that off of your chest made you feel better too! I personally don't like Anna Nicole Smith either and I am pretty shocked she's pregnant in the first place. Don't be so hard on yourself, hon. It's natural to feel like this! Shoot, I feel like that and I'm not even TTC anymore. I totally understand the longing, the wanting, the waiting, the heartache month after month. I wish I knew what to say, I truly do. I've known you for a long while now and we've talked about this before in length. I am ALWAYS here for you - I hope you know that?!?!

(((HUGS))) (((HUGS))) (((HUGS)))

BTW - I've got a pint of ben & jerry's with your name on it!

*MWAH*

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
June 1st, 2006, 01:08 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
I haven't posted on here in a long time. I don't know that I am coming back persay, but I needed a place to get this off my chest. If I don't, I may explode right here at work.

Anna Nicole Smith has announced that she is pregnant. Now, usually when celebs. announce pregnancies, its like, whatever. I don't know them, they don't know me, it just doesn't have any effect on my life. However, I have NOT been a fan of her's at all and I think that the way she acts in public and on tv is disgusting. You can't tell me that she isn't on drugs constantly or perpetually drunk when she can't even form full sentences or speak without slurring. And now, she is pregnant. Why. What makes her so special that she gets to have a baby. Ok, go ahead, your right....this IS a "poor me" post. Yep. And I don't care. I can't explain the feeling I had in my stomach when I read the article. She has this precious little life inside of her........WHY. I don't need an answer. I don't need comforting words. "It will happen in time" and "Everything happens for a reason" are still ringing in my ears from everyone I have ever known that has spoke them to me for the past year. I don't care if this makes me seem selfish, or ######y, or whinny, or what-the-f****-ever!! I DON'T CARE!! I'm so tired. I'm tired of hoping every month. I'm tired of praying. I'm tired of wishing and I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of buying pregnancy tests and I'm tired of buying tampons. I'm tired of taking prenatal pills to boost my iron and folic acid levels. I'm tired of counting days and I'm tired of laying in bed for 20 minutes after sex with my hips propped up. I'm tired of seeing pregnant women, unpregnant women and mothers. I'm tired of seeing babies and kids and teenagers and schools and parks and daycares. I'm tired of seeing the news and reading the paper and looking over the case files here at work. Mostly I am just disgusted with myself for even writing this.

casey[/b]

(I'm on your team!)

Cheers, Michelle
June 1st, 2006, 06:45 PM
Super Mommy
Count me in as another member of your team! I can't believe she is pregnant. I never liked her either and I also think that she has no respect for herself.. As far as TTCING goes I feel the same way....

Celebrating our Third Anniversary![br]
June 1st, 2006, 08:26 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My only comfort is she'll probably pork out again as she won't continue to be a "trimspa" rep.

UGH - I COMPLETLEY hear you.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

June 1st, 2006, 10:53 PM
Wendie
I don't think you should be disgusted with yourself for feeling the way you do. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I definitely understand your disdain with Anna Nicole Smith being pregnant. I rolled my eyes when I saw the video of her announcing her pregnancy. Good luck. And, I hope you start to feel better soon...
June 2nd, 2006, 06:11 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Thank you ladies. It means alot that you responded. I am still feeling like a whinny little girl for throwing that tantrum yesterday, but, I needed to get it out I guess. I have been taking the "It will happen when it's supposed to" approach on TTC for the last few months, but some days it just gets to be too much I guess.
Anyway, thanks again, at least now I don't feel like such a bad person for feeling that way about her and her new pregnancy.

Casey

Oh yeah......Beck, thanks for the giggle........I can't wait until she balloons out again..............."Wanna see my booooooodddyyyyy"......................UGH

June 2nd, 2006, 08:37 AM
FutureMommy
Casey, I feel the EXACT same way you feel. It's totally cruel to say but I would be happy if she miscarried. Mostly because I feel bad for the kind of environment the kid is going to grow up in. It just isn't bloody fair.
June 8th, 2006, 03:28 PM
PrettyInPink#2
Hugs to you! I can see how much you really want this!! I hope you get your baby soon Sending babys vibes your way! Goodluck.
June 20th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Super Mommy
Your post broke my heart. *******HUGS******** I'm not sure what to say... **HUGS**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search