Need advice! Help Me Please!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2006, 07:52 PM
Jami_Michelle's Avatar Veteran
Ok is talking to someone across the internet cheating?
My boyfriend accidentaly left his myspace open and I read his emails, I know I shouldnt have but hes been acting strange so I was curios, He has been talking to this girl he knows, I know her to she is actually his little sisiters best friend, she is 17, and he tells her he wants to see her cuz he misses her, and asks her the # to where she is! I am soooooo pissed this girl is only 17 ( he is 22) plus she is a gothic freaky looking chic who dyes her hair jet black and wears 3 inch thick mascara black lipstick and fingernails and is just plain scary, what am i supposed to do? He was supposed to go to buzzfest (a concert) with his aunt last month and in an older email he tells her to please go so they can hang out like they used to, and if she did he would buy her ticket, ok I couldnt even go because he couldnt afford to buy me a ticket we are soooooo broke all the time because i go to school and he doesnt get many hours yet at his new job we live with my parents! He ended up not getting to go anyway cuz he had to work so I guesss that screwed up thier plans. I am so pissed I already left him a nasty essage on his myspace and printed out the emails, He is working nites so I plan on locking him out of our bedroom in the morning and taping the emails to the door! I mean this is ridiculous, am I overreacting I tend to do that when I ma pregnant, I ma just so upset right nw

1/2 </span> inches long!!</div>[/b]</span>

<div align="center"></div>

June 3rd, 2006, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't think you're over reacting. I mean even if he hasn't physically cheated on you... he's mentally done it right? I mean if he keeps saying he misses this girl and he wants to hang out with her just like old times. From the way I see it it's his sister's friend... not his. I would totally confront him about this. He has a lot to answer for. And if you talk through this maybe you guys can actually work things out. I know he's betrayed your trust... and that could take awhile to get back. But if you don't talk to him about it... things can only get worse and if you pretend it didn't happen... how do you know he hasn't physically treated on you as well as mentally doing it?
June 3rd, 2006, 09:13 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think you are reading too much into it. My brother has several friends I was quite close to growing up & I can't see ANY of them acting like this - and one for certain is still like a 2nd brother to me. He loves me, but he certainly wouldn't ever practically beg me to go somewhere so he could see nor would he offer to pay for me. I think it is VERY suspicious.

As far as her being goth looking - that's not really part of the issue. People are people regardless of how they dress & unless you know he has some goth fetish - I wouldn't worry about that part of it.

I think confronting him on it is the right thing to do. If he hasn't already cheated, it absolutely looks bad - and appears to show intent. I am sorry he's been such a terd. It is hard enough already dealing in any relationship without added garbage.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

June 4th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Jami_Michelle's Avatar Veteran
I dont know if he has physically cheated on me and this makes me wonder, I have never even suspected him of doing anything, but now I am ful of doubt and jealousy and anger, and we are definetly gonna have a long talk when he gets home, I will not be able to sleep tonight its been on my mind from the minute I read it! arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh. I just cant believe he is doing this! Thank ya'll girls for replying to me about this! It helps to talk to someone about it!

1/2 </span> inches long!!</div>[/b]</span>

June 6th, 2006, 10:43 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
how are you doing hun? how did everything go? r u alright? i hope you worked everything out. but you were not overreating in my book! i would have totally reacted the same way and been frickin p*ssed of as h*ll! so let us know. i hope you are ok!

</div>
June 6th, 2006, 03:05 PM
nette's Avatar Super Mommy
update? Hope your feeling abit better and straightened him out.
June 7th, 2006, 06:10 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
You are NOT over reacting!! How are things going now??
June 9th, 2006, 05:27 AM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
He is working nites so I plan on locking him out of our bedroom in the morning and taping the emails to the door! I mean this is ridiculous, am I overreacting I tend to do that when I ma pregnant, I ma just so upset right nw[/b]
he sounds like this jerk nathan i used to date, and i so would have done that to him (i was pg at the time w/ his baby). scums.
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

June 23rd, 2006, 09:16 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
I dont think you're overreacting at all! I would be equally mad. Let us know how things went after you talked to him, I hope things are okay
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 23rd, 2006, 09:36 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
I just went through the exact same problem with my DH...twice! He was actually talking sexually with one girl how he likes to tongue f*&# the ladies, etc. and another asking for pics of her dressed up in BDSM clothing & if she gets back to our city, maybe they could go to a "dungeoun" together. I was pissed!

I forwarded the e-mails to my account and confronted him with them. Then he turned the entire thing around on me from something I did FIVE years ago when we were separated.

My advice: confront him and let him know how displeased you are. Maybe also find something about statuatory rape laws in your state because I know here in Ohio that would be illegal if someone makes a big deal about it.

Best of luck

(((HUGS)))

June 25th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Saigon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Beck on the looks aren't important.

I would be very upset and hurt as well. Although I do sort of the same thing. One of my closest friends is male, he and I would email one another about how we missed hanging out and checking on each other. But he was living in Africa at the time. DH knows him and knows we email one another and can check my emails at anytime because nothing is going on.

But the fact he didn't tell you he was carrying on like this bothers me. Has he ever done this before that you know? You said you were suspious about his behavior. That is something you should listen to!

I don't agree with saying something publicly to him on myspace. But that is my opinion.

I hope it works out. But if I were you I would tell him if he wants to work things out he will have to rebuild and earn a lot of trust.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search