frustrated beyond belief!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2011, 03:31 PM
peimum's Avatar life blows sometimes.
Send a message via MSN to peimum Send a message via Skype™ to peimum
SO, I have never been in this board before, but I saw it and felt it a great place to cool off. DH is driving me crazy! I started back to work full time the beginning of October, prior to that, I had been working part time, but always during the day, so the kids were at daycare. Now, with my current job, I work more hours, and 3 days a week, it is a night shift. Due to Christmas break, many of the staff members went away. leaving for more shifts to be filled, and being in management, I ended up with extras shifts. DH did not have to work today, so I did not call the sitter to come today, but I had to work 7am-4pm. DH told me this morning before I left that it was not fair that I "Get to go to work" and he "HAS to stay home with the kids." He went on to tell me that he does not even like our kids, and he hates that he has to take care of them. He told me that he would rather be poor than me work and him be left alone with OUR kids. The whole time I was at work, he kept calling my cell (I ignored every call!) I am so sick of this, I mean seriously, we fight all the time, he is constantly complaining about everything, EVERYTHING! No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, he always finds something to complain about, and I honestly don't know how much longer I can deal with it, seriously! How much should I put up with, how much longer will I deal with this, and not end up in the insane asylum! I love my kids, more than anything! Yes, they can be pains, yes, they get into stuff, yes, they can be brats, but they are my kids, and I love them, and I take care of them.... I don't think I should have to deal with equal crap out of HIM!

If you made it to the end of this, thanks for reading, and I hope I did not wreck your day with my pitiful life!
January 2nd, 2011, 01:02 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
That is awful. I would recommend having a serious talk with him about how he feels since you shouldn't have to deal with that. To be honest I would probably also recommend having him speak to a doctor about he feels because it reminds me of a friends husband who ended up having depression. He would say similar things to her which is why she became a stay at home mom.

I really hope things get better for you soon and work out.

January 2nd, 2011, 07:25 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Wow, what an awful thing for him to say about his kids!! I ditto what the PP said, you really need to have a heart to heart with him. Something needs to change ASAP, especially for the kids, they dont deserve to hear their own father say such things!
January 4th, 2011, 11:47 PM
pink_piggy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*hugs* I'm so sorry you are going through this. I cannot imagine what I would do if my dh said things like that about our child(ren) I agree w/ the pps, have a talk with him and also have him see a dr about depression.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search