Just Needing 2 Vent

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Okay so I am new here obviously lol and I am/did have one of the worse depressing days.. I have had a migraine and just been really emotional and my DF is not helping any.. He has been in this situation before his ex gf has 3 kids and only one of them are his but he raised all 3 of them even though the other two are not his.. So he has been through this before and it just seems like he has no sympathy.. I am just going insane and I just wish he wouldn't say that I am letting things get to me when I get emotional.. Me and DF have been together for a year now and most of that year I was pregnant. I love him more than anything but its just that I wish he would understand..

I have been through so much with him and his ex.. I hate babymomma drama and all she has been trying to do is sabotage mine and his relationship.. She is starting drama and I let it go cuz she is 24 and she is acting like she is a freshman or sophomore in high school.. It is just like seriously she needs to grow the **** up. On top of that she is calling me a hoe and saying that my lil girl is going to come out retarded and what not.. She is pregnant with her 4th kid and she says I'm a hoe?? Ughh.. she will have 4 different babydaddies.. I think there is something wrong with that picture..

Sorry I got off track.. So I am having one of those days.. I just didnt know what to do with myself. i cried I took a bubble bath and I watched chick flicks. I ate as much comfort food as I can and I just dont know what to do. If you know anyway to help me than please help out. I am only on my first pregnancy.. This is the first one that stuck.. I just don't know how to deal. Ugh.. Help?

Last edited by quietsong; January 16th, 2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: profanity
January 15th, 2011, 11:51 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry you have been having such rough days. What is it that your fiance is doing that is frustrating you?

Thanks to Nicole *MommaDucks* for my siggy

January 16th, 2011, 02:55 PM
He is not helping me out at all! Ugh he has no freaking sympathy! Like really c'mon.. I hate it!
January 16th, 2011, 07:19 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Sorry your going through that. Have you talked to him about how your feeling? Is he the father your baby? Sounds like you better talk with him about the relationship with the ex and get that worked out now before things get worse.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search