Help me out please

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Im stressing and can not be happy about my pregnancy. The reason is because i dont know when i conceived and my fiance thinks there might be a chance the baby isnt his. Please help me out if you can. I had sex somewhere between October 13-18th of 2010. I got my period on October 30, 2010 and it lasted until November 2 or 3 of 2010. I was having sex in the month of November and found out i was pregnant on the 30th of November. Did i conceicve in the month of October or November??
January 26th, 2011, 11:47 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you been to the doc and had an ultrasound?
I have NO idea when I conceived, I was on the pill and took it regularly, and honestly dont remember when my last period was. They did 2 ultrasounds at the very beginning of my pregnancy and found I was 5 weeks at the first, 6 weeks at the second and gave me a dd of 6/20.
If your doc can do this for you maybe you can figure out when you conceived.

Conception Calculator - estimates probable conception conceive and due dates of baby in pregnancy Baby2see
Not sure how accurate but maybe this can help.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

January 27th, 2011, 06:15 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
If you had your period in October then you concieved in November. Because Conception usually happens about 2 weeks after your period.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

January 27th, 2011, 08:42 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I would also guess November as well, unless your period in October was not a normal one for you. I would suggest getting a hold of your Dr and get in as soon as you can and find out, an ultrasound would give you a good idea.
January 27th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I got an ultrasound done and she said i was 11 weeks and four days this was done on January 19th. But my fiance said when he looked back the 11 weeks and 4 days it was October 29. So now hes asking if its his which i think is stupid. And now because he is thinking like that i cant be happy about my pregnancy. My due date is August 6, 2011.
January 27th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Super Mommy
Are you taking into account that if you are 11 weeks 4 days, that means that conception happened 9 weeks and 4 days before then since they count from your last period and not from conception?
April 9th, 2011, 01:03 PM
laurabelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMack View Post
Are you taking into account that if you are 11 weeks 4 days, that means that conception happened 9 weeks and 4 days before then since they count from your last period and not from conception?

Ditto this. Also, Ultrasounds can be off by up to 2 weeks. If you had your period the end of October, then you definitely conceived in November. They count 40 weeks, but you really conceive during week 2, so it's more like 38, if that makes sense.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

April 18th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I'm more concerned that your fiance is questioning you...
May 14th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenaK View Post
I'm more concerned that your fiance is questioning you...
mine did that out came cori & she looked just like him 17 yrs later..

with trisha we got married the 2nd time on 20 sep 09 ....went on honeymone 22 sept ..24 sept we had sex .. got spotiing around that same time in oct.. took test on halloween so i was 5 weeks... but w/ cori kind of the same thing dr changes storey / we were sep for 3 wks so he had his dought / but i was faithful even sep to her father i was in love with him why would i have sex with someone else if i thought there was a chance....

wait till baby is born... they do all kinds of blood test done ( that's the safest in my mind ,, tho they can do it sooner by why chance it ) you will also kinda know before the child is bore because of the h facter thing they do..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search