DH is going to be gone ALL DAY TOMORROW

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2004, 08:11 AM
I Heart 4x4
Literally from like 4am until late, late at night. He has to drive all the way down to Covina (2 hours away) for a stupid meeting (shrink school or some crap). I am not very happy about this at all, because he has to deal with LA traffic and I can't go with him. I HATE HIS JOB! I can NOT wait until he doesn't have to drive to BFE to go to meetings and crap.

At least he will get paid to drive there ... 29 cents a mile ... and its 138 miles each way ... and he has to drive there tomorrow AND Friday!
September 1st, 2004, 09:21 AM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Bummer, what a commute!! That stinks. I hope he has a safe trip. I know LA traffic...it's a nightmare. We live off the 101, so I deal with that freeway constantly! But 4am and late at night should help with congestion! Maybe he can make it back in lightening speed!!
September 1st, 2004, 09:24 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
I guess that means we will be seeing you around here lots tomorrow.

September 1st, 2004, 09:56 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to FormulaWulf
Sorry you have to deal with that. I totally know how it is to have DH gone. Mine is a truck driver and is only home on average for about 3-4 days a month. I wish he had a local job and could be home every night...or even just home every weekend but those jobs don't pay enough to make our bills.

P.S. I am on the phone with him and he is currently in LA traffic. He just picked up a container at the port and is headed to Memphis, TN with it.

September 1st, 2004, 07:25 PM
Ma2RayPooh
i am sorry ashley. dont feel to bad justin is going to be gone for two weeks this month, GRRR! LOL dont worry your time will go fast

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search