Why cant they be mature?

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Deena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Geeee... Nice BROTHER.. what a jerk!! He has a stupid sense of humor .. Did anyone else find it as funny??

And I know how you feel about having your baby being the center of attention and all the other kids being left out. My inlaws do that to my nieces and nephew now. They say that my little guy is the best kid around, it's like they figure he's the Messiah or something. Don't get me wrong, I am completely in awe of my child, but I don't want him to grow up thinking he's something that's more special that his cousins! I won't let that happen!

My BIL has custody of 2 of his stepkids, him and his wife are getting a divorce, eventually (it's been like 5 years).. But he's got those 2 kids, and they had one kid together. When people ask my in-laws how many grandkids they have, (in front of the kids) .. they always reply, We have 2 biological grandchildren, and 2 step-grandchildren. They say it RIGHT in front of them!! I can just imagine the hurt and feelings of betrayal they have. I totally 100% consider the two older kids my niece and nephew! They are such awesome kids, I'm proud to have them in my family!! Whereas my inlaws can ONLY point out things they do wrong, my BIL too. They act like they are the worst kids in the world. It's very sad

You make SURE, and put your foot down that this doesn't happen!! Don't let your older son feel left out. In-laws can be so mean.. ARGGGHHHHHHhhhhh

Our boy, James!! Born February 18, 2006!! xoxoxoxox
June 10th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Super Mommy
What your BIL did was mean, how could he leave him bleeding on the ground, he didn't even offer to help up right? And your SIL's ignoring your other son was mean too...

Celebrating our Third Anniversary![br]
June 14th, 2006, 11:14 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
gosh people are so immature, inconsiderate and downright ***** h*les! that makes me so mad tohear that your DH and son are treated that way i am sorry and i hope it gets better for you! xoxoxoxoxox

</div>
June 22nd, 2006, 01:07 AM
Brittany_Daile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My BIL is like that also. My sister has a son from a previous relationship who is five, and they have a two year old together. He yells and screams at the older one, spanking him and throwing things at him all the time, but never gets on to the little one about anything. And he's completely sweet with my son (which is good, 'cause I'd kill him!). It just makes me so mad that he treats them differently, they are BOTH his kids!!

</div>
June 23rd, 2006, 01:10 AM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Awwww! Your poor dh!! As soon as I read that I definately understood what you meant by "why cant they be mature".. is his brother like 5 or something? Lol. I'm sorry but that is something you MIGHT expect from a 5 year old, that's so rude for anybody to do, let alone his brother. And about the baby thing, what a sin!! I'd be very upset too, both children should be treated equally for sure
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search