AGGGGGGGG, I HATE my cousin right now

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Ok, here's my story. I'm 25, married and my husband and I are on cycle#11 TTC our first. Well, I have a cousin who is 18, or 19 years old, I forget. Well, well, she is living with her boyfriend, or I think it's her boyfriend, they've been on again, and off again. Anyways, she doesn't visit her family or anything. She only goes to her mom's house once a month to get her Social Security check from her dad's death (she's only getting it till she's out of school, she flunked, so she's going to be a Senior again) Anyways, a while back her sister and I suspected that she was pregnant, then her sister told me that her mom found a pregnancy test wrapper in her pants. Oh, that's another thing, she also goes to her mom's house to drop off dirty laundry, and her mom is stupid enough to do the laundry for her. Well, yesterday my best friend told me that her neice that goes to school with my cousin said that my cousin told her that she was pregnant, but that she didn't want it, and got pills from Mexico to get rid of the baby. This makes me feel terrible inside. Here I am with my life straigt, a full time job, married, and buying a house, and there she is as IRRISPONSIBLE as they come, and she's pregnant and doesn't want it. It hurts me inside. My cousin and I used to be so close because we're both "scorpio's" but now we've grown so far apart and I don't know what to do. Her mom doesn't know anything of this, she doesn't know she's pregnant, and doesn't know she's trying to kill it. why her and why not me???? Why can't I be the one pregnant. It hurts so bad. I don't know what to do. I told my mom, in the hopes that my mom will be the one to bring it up to my aunt (my mom's sister)

ahhh, it feels so good to vent a little.

June 12th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry Rodi

Celebrating our Third Anniversary![br]
June 12th, 2006, 10:44 PM
.erin.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm sorry rodi! i really think you deserve to get pregnant and i hope it happens for you soon.

June 13th, 2006, 06:58 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Rodi, sweety, I'm sorry!! I wish I was closer so I could give you a hug in person.

Did your mom talk to your aunt yet? Have you thought about asking her to let you adopt the baby? I think that if anyone in my family, or close friends, or friends of friends.......ahah........were to get pregnant and not want the baby, I would just flat out ask them......"will you at least give birth and then let me adopt it?" Just a thought, I wasnt sure if you had thought about that at all.

Well, just so you know I'm thinking about you! I know how hard that is and I am so sorry you are dealing with ANOTHER family member of yours that is now pregnant. Just try to keep your head up.

Casey

June 13th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
Yeah, that did come to my head about adopting, but I think she already took those pills from Mexico and was just waiting for it to pass. it's hard. I haven't spoken to my cousin, not in months. I don't think I want to see her anytime soon. My mom did tell her mom, but her mom doesn't know what to do/say. She's living w/ her boyfriend and his parents, and the guys dad doesn't like my aunt calling over there all the time. They are strict. She lives in this shack like room outside in the back yard, my aunt says it's a really small space for both of them. But hey, she wants to be on her own, she'll have to learn to live with it right? She wanted to be on her own. She didn't want to live under her mom's roof and follow her mom's rules, and this is what she got herself into, and an innocent baby is paying for it. I just don't know what else to think. How can God let irrisponsible people get pregnant?????????

June 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I wonder all the time why certain people get pregnant. I am so sorry. I can only imagine how upset you are. When I was ttc my first my sister thought she was pregnant. She was not. It took us 16 months to get pregnant with my son.
June 14th, 2006, 06:35 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
God never lets a hurt go to waste.

Still thinking about you. Just keep praying.

luv
casey

June 14th, 2006, 09:40 AM
whitlovesoak's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to whitlovesoak
oh rodi i am so so so sorry you are going through this. i wish you all the best of luck. such a sad situation. there is a girl my DH works with that is pregnant and doesn't want the baby. he told her we would adopt it. he told me last night he really wants a child. i could hear it in his voice and it made me want to cry. i hope that you and your family pull through this and that your cousin gets some freaking sense knocked into that head of hers. sorry again. xoxoxoxoxxox

</div>
June 21st, 2006, 08:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I wonder all the time why some ppl are able to get pregnant. There are so many irresponsible ppl out there who are either having abortions or being horrible parents, and yet there are some ppl out there who want and deserve a baby, who have problems getting pregnant.

I hope that you get your baby soon.

June 21st, 2006, 08:53 PM
Super Mommy
**hugs** I hope you get preggers soon!!! you SO deserve it!! And I hope someone brings it to this girls attention that what she is doing by trying to kill the baby is wrong I hope it all gets worked out!
June 23rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Awwww!! That is really sad Sorry to hear!!
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 23rd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
I am so sorry sweetie! I have a friend in a similar thing, TTC her first and everyone around her is getting pregnant.
I am TTC my 4th but my best friend is pg with her 8th. She is divorced twice, 5 diff fathers and only lives off of SSI for her son, food stamps and medicaid. I don't see the fairness in that either.

I hope you start feeling better, we all are here for you if you need to vent some more.

(((HUGS)))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search