frusterated at everything!

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Ashtyns_mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ashtyns_mom
Sometimes I dont think that DH understands where I come from! I am so frusterated right now with him. I just feel like sometimes he takes advantage of the situation.

Yesterday around noon he needed to go to work and do about 30 min of work and said he would be right back and we would go look at carpet--trying to buy a new house-- Well around 4:15 I call him and he is at work talking to people! I was so frusterated with him.

Then last night he went to a friends house to have a meeting with a local club that he is involved in. I stay at home and take care of baby--not saying that I dont enjoy DD but soemtime i would like to be the one that can disappear for hours on end.

He gets home around 9:30 and wants some lovin' I am so pissed there is no way.

So this morning I roll over and attempt to make up and he just lays there and wants me to do more!!! Needless to say nothing happened.... grrrrr.

Then around 11:30 he leaves to go to an air show that is in town I would like to go but dont want to spend un-neccessary money right now b/c we are trying to buy a new house and are having to spend a lot of money there. So he goes -- he works there so he got in free-- he is still not home! I have been here with DD by my self for over two hours! And what makes it bad is she is CRANKY!!! I am to the point with her that I want to cry b/c I just cant handle her right now.

I feel so overwhelmed. and he is not here.

I know that if I try to talk to him about this it will turn into a huge fight and other things will be brouhgt up that will make me even more upset and miserable. So I was hoping that by writing this I would get a lot of it out of my system.

June 17th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
awe hun Im so sorry your frustrated. I definately hear you on that one. My DH thinks if he doesnt one thing he should be praised for it, yet I feel like I work at home 24'7 and never get a break and Id really love to just go out on my own. Maybe just say to him "Hey this Thursday Im going out with the girls to a movie etc can you watch the baby, I really need some time to myself" HTH.

June 23rd, 2006, 07:31 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Awww. **HUGS** I really dont know what to tell you about that, I wouldnt allow it to happan, you have patients that I wish I had haha! Good luck with everything tho and I hope everything gets better
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search