Livid.Need to vent.

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Motherx3's Avatar <3
Okay I apologize in advance if this is long.

My ex boyfriend whom I dated for 2 years, is dating my sister...That's right and they have been in a relationship for a year and lets say I dont approve. Although I did end things with him due to other circumstances and they didn't get together until after the seperation. And just to clarify he is not the father of my children, makes it less disgusting I suppose.

I have been with my current boyfriend for almost 2 years now and 2 weeks ago he gave me a promise ring, a very special moment as I truely believe in them.
When telling my sister about the news she went off at how stupid they are and how rediculous the concept is. To each there own. Tonight I am updated by fb that she and her boyfriend (the ex) picked out a promise ring.......2 weeks ago I got mine and she has to rain on my parade. Am I absord for being upset. I feel it was soo disrespectful and not to mention how she went off on how she doesnt believe in them makes me feel as if this were an intentional act of disrespect.

This whole situation is soo f'ed I have a hard time understanding it all.
April 30th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I would be pretty mad too. Are you and your sister close? I mean if this were the situation that me and my sister were in neither she nor I would ever date an ex of the other sister. I guess it's an unwritten sister rule.

I guess it depends on the dynamic that you both have but I would comment on her facebook and say write something on her status or her wall that says something snarky. But that's me. lol.

I hope that you both work things out. In the end, you are sisters after all.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
April 30th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Motherx3's Avatar <3
Yes, we are super close. She was considered my bestfriend, before all this happended of course..
April 30th, 2011, 10:50 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Why did she say how stupid they were and then go and get one?? I don't understand. It's like she's trying to "out-show" you. Personally, I would act like it doesn't faze me. When she shows you I would say "Oh, nice" and be done with it. I hate when girls act like that. It's so stupid.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
May 1st, 2011, 05:43 AM
MammaHutch
Awww i'm sorry! I totally think you have the right to be mad! I would be too. That is not something that anyone close to you should do. And honestly, I think an ex is off limits to anyone you are friends with ESPECIALLY family.

Gratz to you though on your ring! I hope in the end you get what you want!
May 2nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
Motherx3's Avatar <3
Thank you for all your advice, I think I'm just going to kinda keep my distance for a bit and try and not let it bug me. I'm assuming that was the motive of all this. Plus I know I got my promise ring for all the right reasons
May 2nd, 2011, 03:34 PM
Keepin' it real!
K-I'm lurking.

WTH does your sister want with your ex? What does she see in him that she would want to date him. I have a sister and would never be able to be the sloppy seconds #1 and #2 if it didn't work between the two of you, I'd assume there's a reason. Seems pretty twisted.

Furthermore, for her to dis on the promise ring idea and then go WITH her bf to get one says she was probably the one who instigated getting it (by asking him to do so, since you got yours and all). I'd completely ignore anything she says about it unless you want to amuse yourself and then you can always say "Wow, so you changed your mind about the promise ring idea being lame?" lol

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??
May 3rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
MammaHutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLynn View Post
K-I'm lurking.

WTH does your sister want with your ex? What does she see in him that she would want to date him. I have a sister and would never be able to be the sloppy seconds #1 and #2 if it didn't work between the two of you, I'd assume there's a reason. Seems pretty twisted.

Furthermore, for her to dis on the promise ring idea and then go WITH her bf to get one says she was probably the one who instigated getting it (by asking him to do so, since you got yours and all). I'd completely ignore anything she says about it unless you want to amuse yourself and then you can always say "Wow, so you changed your mind about the promise ring idea being lame?" lol
Totally agree!
May 3rd, 2011, 01:46 PM
Motherx3's Avatar <3
I have no idea why she is with him, but they have been together for over a year and it's been nothing but trouble in our family. She acts when people try to tell her its wrong like were attacking the relationship and that she doesnt care what we think. So disrespectful.
May 3rd, 2011, 06:41 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLynn View Post
K-I'm lurking.

I agree too! It is like she is jealous of you for some reason or wants to hurt you for some reason by getting in the relationship with him and then tries to show you up by then getting a promise ring. Sounds rather immature IMHO. I would also just stay away from her and avoid the drama that must follow her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search