Mixed Emotions

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2011, 10:59 AM
Hi all im new here. Im a single mom of two i suppose a girl and a boy on the way.
I have children with two differnet men (although they act nothing like men). I guess I venting a bit and asking advice as well.

My current pregnancy has been a difficult one maybe its because I really did not want another child so soon but wasn't taking proper precauctions. (stupidity took over) I thought I knew my now ex boyfriend but it turns out I really didn't. The more we are around each other I see things that I just don't like. We both use to smoke weed but before I even got pregnant that was something I had stopped. He acted as though he was gonna quit soon also because he was going to start looking for jobs. WRONG. Im 8 months pregnant and he refuses to quit now. Everyone including his own family has talked to him and he says he is not going to quit and its not going to stop him from being a dad. ( little does he know) I have now decided that the baby will take my last name. I find days where i just want to cry and call him and tell him that i miss him and i want this to work out. ( i never do) Other days I want to call him every name in the book and tell him off because weed has become more important than this so called family that he wanted so bad.

He tells me that this (our ended relationship) is all my fault and that I have made the decison to not accept him for who he is. Some of the things that come out of his mouth are extremly ridculous.

I'm i so wrong for not wanting anything to do with drugs. wrong for not wanting my kids to grow up with an addict the way i did. wrong for wanting my kids to want something more out of life than to live with me til i die and take over my home. wrong for wanting them to have vaules and morals and to rasie them with those christian values my mother tried so hard to instill in us.

I dont think I am but I know that I am FED UP with always being blamed. With stupid remarks being made under your breath while im sitting right in front of you. For being made the bad guy to our mutual friends and family friends. Because if you want a bad guy and ***** for a baby momma( i loathe that term) i sure as hell will give you one
July 22nd, 2011, 09:01 PM
liza17's Avatar Regular
Good for you....If I could only change the past I would have never married the man Im with right now...When I hear other ladies tell me what kind of guy they are with it sounds exactly like my husband and boy am I suffering now being with him. Love blinded me and I didnt want to hear any negative advice from people I loved him and wanted him only..Now 3 years later in the marriage I wish I never married him ,its not worth the pain.
July 28th, 2011, 02:53 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
(((HUGS))) I was blinded too! I wish I would have listened but I didn't. I agree with what your doing completely!! He has no business being around a baby stoned off his butt!!! If you were to give that baby to him to watch and something happened that baby would be taken from you as well as a possibility that your daughter would be too! So you better watch out on that and not take any chances. Is keeping this baby something that you want to do? If your not ready, have you considered adoption for the baby? I don't know what your situation is right now on that, so I just thought I would throw out that idea to you. Does the rest of his family do drugs as well or is just him? Stay strong!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search