Been dealing with issues lately

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2011, 01:14 AM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
Ok ladies so i haven't been on because of an emergency dealing with my boyfriend's daughters. May be to hard to read. Proceed with caution.

Lexi is 19 months old and ended up in the hospital with seizures and malnutrition. Her mother who was with her the whole time didn't feed her for more then a month and she was lethargic (puking and diarrhea) and she never took her to the doctor until she took her the ER after she witnessed a seizure. Well the doctors did MRI and CT and found that she has been having seizures for a while before that. They also found two traumas to her head. One was from a old trauma (bleed) and one was from a new trauma. She had to have a bolt put into her head to relieve the pressure to her brain. A few hours after they placed the bolt she woke up from being unresponsive for two days. She is doing ok now and is at home here in South Dakota with daddy and grandma.

Alisha is 3 years old. She also has visual signs of abuse. Her broken arm is a spiral fracture meaning someone twisted her arm until it broke. She also had bruises all over her body and the worst bruising was to her butt. Her butt was pure black from being beat on her butt repeatedly of time and now has scaring though the bruising is gone. She was also starved of food and quizzed grandma to see if she had food at home.

Both girls are here in South Dakota with daddy (my boyfriend aj) and grandma. Both are starting to gain a little weight after losing a lot. The mother was never charged yet for witnessing this and doing nothing at all. If lexi was left like that a few more days she would have died. It is just ridiculous and the mother never felt sorry or remorse. (by the way the mother the whole time we were at the hospital either slept or was gone and barely ever held miss lexi)

(They are both with daddy right now and Grandma. They are going to court on the 1st of August to file for full custody so i will keep you gals updated. They are slowly starting to get back to routine which has been extremely hard since both girls were thrown in the 1 bedroom room and left to fend for themselves. Ignored and extremely malnourished they are having high separation issues with daddy and high anxiety. In time we pray it gets better.)
Thank you for reading.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

July 28th, 2011, 02:56 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Wow! I cant not believe that woman is not sitting in a jail cell right now!!! Unbelievable!! I hope they continue to thrive with you guys and recover fully from their injuries! Keep us updated on what happens in court.
September 9th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
omg that angers me, she should be rotting in jail. those precious children didn't deserve that. thank god they are doing good. i hope your bf gets full custody and make sure they never see their mother with out supervised court appointment visits. i would file for temporary custody while they file for full custody. so nothing happens to the children b/c legally she can take them, unless he has a restrianing order, i would get that, protect the children any way they can. those children are in our prayers

February 8th, 2012, 04:48 AM
ouch, im sorry,. i rewally hope things improve for you soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search