Ready To Go Crazy

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2006, 03:24 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
Quote:
In the same aspect I told him the other day I am not going to be a doormat because his parents basically traumatized him with the way they were. If he has issues with that, then maybe he needs to speak to a counselor.[/b]
Good for you - it seems you are handling this the best way you can & I am proud of you for sticking to your principles. Hang in there!
[/b]

July 7th, 2006, 10:47 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
i have the same problem u have with my bf and the whole myspace thing. i found him on there the other day looking for women in the area to talk to. he is always looking for women on there. he says its just for conversation but i say thats a bunch of bull. i told him how it make me feel uncomfortable and that i dont c why he has to look for women to talk to in the area cause thats nothin but trouble and he tells me that im just tryin to find somethin to complain about but i think this is ligitimate complaint. i been thinkin about this for the past few days and it really hurts and i dont feel that i can talk to him because he is not being understanding. i dont know what to do. i been seriously considering calling it off between us because of it. i find it completely unacceptable and he is not willing to stop. he says that women think that men are automatically stop looking at other women when they are together. WTH?? i dont know what to do[/b]
I know you're not the OP but what do you think of some of the advice here to the OP? I ask because I'm wondering if this issue is something that is changing your POV on what to do?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search