I knew this was going to happen arrrrggggg

Forum: The Venting Room

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Some time back Tony our lead cook. He swapped his weekend around the 4th of July with another cook Menia. Tony had said he was going on a 4 day trip with his girl friend up north. He worked Menia's one Sunday and was to work her this Saturday the 8th. Long before the trip. Tony been talking about his neices wedding on the 8th. That it was a morning wedding in a park. So he came back to work Wednesday. He was moaning about Saturday. That he forgot about the wedding when he said he could work this Saturday as the deal he made in writing to be able to take his little vacation. He whined all day about it. Saying she is my Godchild. Family will be mad if I don't go etc. etc. Finally our supervisor Teresa said go to your wedding. That she'd figure out what to do with his hours. Ok she begs me to work the 6am shift instead of the later shift. I said well let me first see if dh will drive me to work so early. He agreed to. But now it means I am the only cook there till at least 1pm. Which really sucks. I was promised that most of the foods for the weekend would be prepped for me. That I would not have to bad in case breakfast and lunch was busy. But I can see that not happening. Oh I'll use this to my benefit. Well Tuesday I will need to leave half hour early. Just found that out this evening. So I am saying well I did you all a favor coming in early. So please allow me to leave half hour early on Tuesday in return. I hate when I am expected to change my plans because they need me to work different hours than I was scheduled to. But I am actually happy to work the 6am shift Saturday. I'll be home to make dinner. Otherwise our teen son would have to be cooking Saturday night. He hates making dinner. And it's suppose to be hot out. So I'll be getting done working just when the hottest part of the day arrives. I'll be home under the airconditioning.
July 8th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
So sorry, isn't it awful when co-workers are inconsiderate? I hope you are able to leave work early on Tuesday like you need to. Doesn't it feel good to vent a little?
Thank you KimberlyD0 for my absolutely beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search