Ugly Story - may make you upset/mad

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Veteran
So I just need to vent this out as im consuming my thoughts.

Little background. I am 35, just decided with DH that we want to start a family and we will be ttc starting next week when my depo wears off. It could take a while to conceive and we know that.

I have two younger siblings and one of them in a complete reck. She is 25, we will call her crazy sister, she is bipolar, never treated, never on meds, she is really crazy and very unstable. So much so that I would not be surprised if I got a call one day that she killed herself or someone else in a rage. NOT KIDDING

I have tried for YEARS to help this sister, MANY YEARS, and she refuses to see that she needs help -and it actually got to a point where she and I did not speak for 2.5 years and very sad to say but she has hurt me so badly over the years that at this point I have very little feelings for her at all.

Now, my other sister that is 27, we will call her nice sister. she still talks to crazy sister.
Apparently, crazy sister has been sleeping with a new man she met back at the end of November. He is the lead singer in a band, its an 8 piece hippy band and he is about 50 years old. So she is sleeping with this man, he used to be in a cult, he has 5 children and again is about 50!!

So, we just found out that crazy sister is 6 weeks pregnant, she just told nice sister. This is VERY VERY VERY bad.
She does not know the guy from a hole in the wall, the guy has 5 kids and the youngest is 21, she still lives at home with her alcoholic father, OMG its just BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I almost want to call DSS now and say you need to take this child away. I feel SO bad for this child. I honestly would not trust her to watch my dog, she is that unstable.

Nice sister mentioned getting an abortion and crazy sister said absolutely not.
So, i guess she told the guy and he said they could talk about moving in together, she said ok well, no pressure and its not like we have to rush into anything and we dont have to get married or anything.

OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD

she has NO concept of what it means to have a child, she does not have a pot to piss in, she can not keep a job, she always gets fired, she has NO SUPPORT< like no family - its just soo bad

ahhhh, ok i feel a little better that I got that all out. lol
February 16th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Veteran
WOW sounds crazy. Hopefully becoming a mother will change her for the better. Hugs to you
February 26th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Regular
It's hard to handle, but what can you do? You've got to let people make their own mistakes, you can't control it. All you can do is voice your concern and offer help if she needs it.
March 4th, 2012, 06:41 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I agree with the other posters. There is only so much you can do. Once the baby is born , then you could call and report your conerns, but calling them now will get you no where. Hopefully she will wise up and get the help she needs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search