Awful cousin. Vent vent vent.

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2012, 01:13 PM
twickywabbit's Avatar 3rd trimester !!! <3
I was a member of another pregnancy/parenting forum for a while. I made many friends there and a couple of them are ready to have their babies any day now. But because of my cousin I won't be able to see any pictures of their babies or know what is going on.

This cousin and I butt heads alot during our childhood. But I figured we got over that when we both grew up and got married and started having children.

Well, hubby and I needed to leave the house for a day and night and we needed someone to watch the dogs. My cousin was the only one who was available, and we were okay with eachother at this point, so I figured "Why not?".

Well, I get back the next morning, and try to log into my account on said forum only to find out I had been permanently banned for having duplicate accounts and "trolling"/"flaming". I'm like...what in the world? I didn't understand.

I looked on my computer history to find it deleted and also my husbands computer had also been turned on. Come to find out, my cousin admitted to making a fake account under a bogus email and used my computer and my real account to start stuff on the forums because she knew I posted there alot and liked the site. Since I kind of made her mad( I have no idea how I did that) she got me banned on purpose.

I emailed the administrators twice, including apologies, but they wont respond. So it looks like I'm banned for good since they are ignoring me.

So now, I lost a few very close internet pals, plus I am dealing with these feeling of anger(that I am being punished for something I didnt do) and sadness(that my own family would act so immaturely to do something to hurt or inconvenience me).

I don't know. Im fed up with her. I dont trust her around my stuff anymore. Im afraid of having accounts anywhere, Im afraid of having a facebook, because now Im paranoid that something will happen to those accounts on those sites too.

Ugh. What a mess. And how embarrassing for me. I have never been banned from anything in my life.

May 31st, 2012, 01:13 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
That sucks, what was the other forum you were on?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (7), Oliver (5), Mianna (3) and Harper (1), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

May 31st, 2012, 07:01 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Wow!! I dont blame you for being angry with her!!! I can understand wjy they admins are not unbanning you though. It would be very easy for someone to say they didnt do it when they really did. Maybe you could ask them if there is a way that they would let you back, but before any of your posts go "live", the admin must approve your posts or maybe put you on some sort of probationary status. Good luck!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search