Just mad....

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I don't know if I'm just having crazy pregnancy hormones today or what but I am so hacked at my fiance right now. He usually comes home for lunch at or around a certain time. It doesn't really matter to me what time he comes home. Well he calls me a minute ago and says he's going to be late because he "had to go do something first." So I asked him (nicely, just out of curiosity) "Is it something for work?" And he was like "Yeah" and I was like "What do you have to do" and he was like "I don't know!" And got very mad at me. Then right after he was like "I gotta go" and HUNG THE PHONE UP. Now, I don't know why I'm like this, but I am very very very anal about people hanging up the phone without saying bye or something, and he usually says "I love you" before getting off. So anyways, I just wanted to gripe about it to someone until he gets home and I can tell him he hurt my feelings lol.
Amanda
July 20th, 2006, 11:53 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's the hormones, hon!! He was probably being fussed at by his boss and that's why he was short with you. Try not to take it too personally, I'm sure he didn't mean to be snappy. Go take a nice relaxing bath with some scented oils and treat yourself to a little TLC!! Hope your day gets better!!

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
July 20th, 2006, 12:24 PM
mrobinson
July 20th, 2006, 02:45 PM
proudmom3's Avatar Wait for it....
Send a message via Yahoo to proudmom3
men can be such butts, they dont understand! lol HUGS sweety!

Jessica: 18
Jordan: 11
Shaelyn: 7
Drake: 3

MeMe to Caleb: 23mos

TS to Lynsey: 9
July 20th, 2006, 06:19 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
(((HUGS))) I hope you get things worked out tonight!! Let us know what happened!
July 20th, 2006, 10:36 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe

I'm sorry hun! I am anal about people hanging up on me too. I don't know why but I am. I guess it feels like a disrespect thing. Does that make sense?? I hope you two can work it out when you talk to him about it and maybe you can understand what might have been going on to make him act that way.

July 21st, 2006, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey, thanks for all of your replies! I asked him when he got home why he hung up on me and why he was being so short and he said it was because he was frustrated with his boss because his lunch got moved back so late lol. I was like, "Oh, well don't hang up on me please because it drives me crazy" and he was like "I know I didn't mean to." So everything's ok now lol. Thanks again for your replies!
Amanda
July 21st, 2006, 11:10 AM
mrobinson
Quote:
Hey, thanks for all of your replies! I asked him when he got home why he hung up on me and why he was being so short and he said it was because he was frustrated with his boss because his lunch got moved back so late lol. I was like, "Oh, well don't hang up on me please because it drives me crazy" and he was like "I know I didn't mean to." So everything's ok now lol. Thanks again for your replies!
Amanda[/b]
Awesome!

You know, by venting here and approaching him that way, it just worked out for the best! I'm proud of you Amanda for your actions!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search