I am so tired of the both of them

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2006, 09:36 PM
DiamondsGlow
My 21 year year old and 14 year old sisters are driving me mad...

It is like every time I turn around they are complaining or whining or accusing someone of something like my sisters LOVE accusing my two year old son of things.

In just today alone my little sister accused my son of stealing her glasses whcih come to find out were sitting on the top of her book stand which my son can not even reach the top of and then my older sister accused my son of stealing some notebook with important stuff in it off her bed and buttons that were sitting downstairs on the bread box on the counter.

For one my son can not reach the bread box on the counter and two the only time my son goes in her room is to get candy and her candy bucket is sitting on a shelf right next to the door so all he does is grab candy and then he gets out of their. I know she took that book with her to work a few different times and I think it is more of she left the book their and someone stole it or threw it away but she does not want to take responsibility for losing something so she has to blame someone else, same goes for the buttons. Seriously how pathetic do you have to be to be 21 and blame something on a 2 year old?

Both my sisters just want to blame others for everything and sadly it always seems to be my son or my older sister loves to say they or them when something happens and my mom complains like today she went to make a milkshake with the blender and milk started coming out the bottom and my mom got mad because she had just cleaned the counter and said why didn't you bother checking to make sure the bottom was on right and my older sister said how was I to know they did not put the bottom on right and I was like *** don't you dare try and blame me, you go on and blame the other sister but not me because I never use the blender because I do not use the blender however both my sisters do all the time and last I remember it was my older sister who used the darn blender. I also loved when my mom said that who ever emptied the dishwasher put it on their wrong and the only person who empties the dishwasher is my older sister so like hello YOUR DUMB### PUT IT ON WRONG.

Another thing I hate is my little sister ALWAYS being on the phone. She had like no life for god knows how many years and I admit I kept nagging her to get a life and get friends because she did not want to wind up like our older sister so she went and got a life and friends and now her ###### friends will not stop calling and when someone calls while she is on the phone she does not bother to click over. I will be on the phone and her friends will call and call after I have done clicked over and told them I was on the phone and will tell my sister that they called and to call them back but instead of waiting for her to call back they call back every like 5 minutes.

I am really getting pissed about her not clicking over for people like my best friend just found out she is pregnant with twins and the father is such an ### and left her and she has all this stuff on her that is upsetting her like she is afraid of losing the babies because she already had 3 miscarriages and she has to find a new house by the 31st and has to get on Section 8 because she has no money and get a job so she calls me for support and to make her feel better but I never get to talk to her because my sister is on the phone and then my grandmother has a huge tumor that she needs to get removed and may die and she calls my mother everyday and she wont get ahold of her because as usual my sisters on the phone and wont click over and then today my dad was taken to the hospital at 9am because their was some kind of leak at a company he was working on a forklift at and he did not get out in time and inhaled it so they took him to the hospital and the hospital did not get a hold of my mom till like 1pm because of my little sister not switching over when they called.
I also had an HIV scare a few weeks ago and the doc called me up to tell me if I had it or not and my sister did actually end up switching over which was surprising but you know what her response was, can you call her back so they said okay and hung up..Here I am scared to death I might have HIV and she tells them to call back? *** is the matter with her?

Another thing I hate about my sisters is they TATTLY TATTLE TATTLE.. Every time you do even the smallest thing wrong they go straight to our parents and tell them like a good example is what my little sister did which I wanted to kick her ##### over..I do not know how may of you are familiar with MySpace but they have bulletins you can make and people love to post Survey Bulletins and only your friends can see them and my little sister is on my friends list meaning she can see the bulletins I make...Well my friend made a Bulletin with a Survey about our sex life's like how many men we slept with and what was the largest #### we have had and some other crazy stuff and I ended up doing it and I did not even think about my little sister being on my friends list but she saw it and copied it and mailed it to my mother and my mother flipped out and I got mad because I am 19 and that bulletin was none of my sisters or mothers business and seeing as the title was Survey about your sex life my 14 year old sister should not of even been reading it.

I just makes me so mad how they both act and whine like freaking babies over stupid #### and my mother is just supporting them in tattling over dumb stuff like I can see if it is something serious like say if I were going to meet a guy that I met on the net then yeah I could see tattling on me because that is dangerous and I could get hurt (note I have never done that) but they do not tattle about anything serious they tattle about dumb crap like I am out front talking to my boyfriend on the porch at 1 in the morning or I did a stupid survey online that was shocking and personal.
July 25th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey

It's a hard situation when you live in a house full of other people with clashing personalities. Maybe sit down and talk privately and calmly with your mom to let her know your POV on everything.

As far as MySpace goes, when you put a bulletin you risk people seeing it. My advice instead of posting the bulletin if it contains personal information, just send it back to the OP. I have had to do that before. Or post it in your blog with the preferred readers setting put on it. That way, you can control who is reading it. I have a very limited few on my preferred list and that is only because I post personal information about my DS and his developmental delays that I do not want the entire Internet world to see but 3 of my friends are professionals and can offer me some insight on what is going on. KWIM?

If all else fails, you might end up having to get your own place. I know as a single mother that is a hard thing to do but you can't continue getting blamed for everything and neither can your child. I hope it works out for you!

July 26th, 2006, 05:06 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
It sounds to me like the only way anything is going to get better for you is if you and your son get out of that house!! Your mother is still treating you like a child and your sisters are acting like babies too because they are being allowed to. Does you son hear them when they carry on about him stealing stuff?? That cant be good for him to hear either.
July 26th, 2006, 11:58 AM
DiamondsGlow
Well I am working on getting out of here. My boyfriend just moved into his own place just a block away and if everything goes okay between me and him I will be moving in with him in January.

Yes my son does hear them a lot of times when they blame things on him and I am afraid with him being around them so much he is going to end up like them such as tattling all the time and blaming things on others instead of taking responsibility for things.

Yes my mom does treat me very much like a child and that I am sick of. I said got ###### it today and she told me to watch my language this is coming from a woman who cusses all day long and can not get one sentence out of her mouth without having a cussword in it...I am very surprised my son has not said a cussword yet seeing as how much my parents cuss.

My mom seems to be one of those moron people who do not want to accept that their kids are no longer kids and do not need her anymore. She wants to control everyone and she has always been able to control my older sister because she is nothing but a baby but with me it is different I actually stand up to her and have got into physical fights with her, I am not going to be like my older sister living at home with my parents at the age of 21 and by the looks of it she has no plans on moving out anytime soon mainly because she is afraid to be alone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search