Sick and tired

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2013, 03:20 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
of feeling like it is a competition! Seriously people...let your babies bake! I can understand inducing for a GOOD reason but convenience is NOT a good reason.

Further, what the heck is with all these people wanting their babies to come early? I have had an early baby and a NICU stay isn't fun.

AND OMG seriously!!!! 6 years ago when I had my daughter we all had normal ailments like being sore and tired but now EVERYONE has SPD and RLS and Reflux and every other dang possible pregnancy "side effect" listed on Web MD.

Why are we all in a competition to have the most unique and complicated pregnancy possible? Followed by the earliest birth?

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
December 17th, 2013, 11:29 AM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 3 angel babies
i hear ya.

but i also remember with Kale being one of those moms that couldn't wait to get the baby out. we think like that mostly for selfish reasons; can't wait to meet baby, can't wait to be a mom, or are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Kale was born weighing over 10lbs and i remember just everything aching and being so severely uncomfortable.

i also think hospitals/doctors make it more easier to do medical interventions to kick start labor early, versus some that may make you wait. i am guilty of inducing keegan 4 days early. but the doc also explained all the risk of a prolonged labor, etc.

after having two kids early (stripped membranes two days early with Kale, induced 4 days early with keegan), i am going to let labor come naturally this time. and only be induced if i've gone over by 2 weeks.

i completely agree with you, THESE BABIES NEED TO COOK AS LONG AS POSSIBLE! i just think its hard to say that to a mom late in her pregnancy, who's been staring at her baby crib and car seat for 4 months.

10/06/2008 - Miscarriage @ 6wks
12/08/2009 - Healthy Baby Boy
11/02/2011 - Healthy Baby Boy
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
09/03/2014 - Chemical Pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search