Let me off this ride.....

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2004, 04:10 AM
tig2ger4lifemommy
It has been one of those weekends!

It has just been a crazy ride.....

Things are not so hot around the house. Corey & Skip, the sheltie rescues were picked up and Gizmo is upset. The lady is using us because of my knowledge of shelties, so now I have a bum shoulder, neck, & arm! Corey ran me over and I hurt myself. Ok, once is ok, when he did it the second time, DH told her she bette be picking him up he wasn't staying here. I have a DR's appt on Monday, but Mike is talking about taking me in to the ER before then. I think I'll just wait. The first time happened two weeks ago and the last time about half a week ago. But I've gotten progressively worse.

Mike had to work today, Sunday. Time and a half...money is why he went so he said. I think no matter the fact he said he would rather be at home, that he went because we almost kept at seperate ends of the house it was not a good day yesterday.

Yesterday was a day of getting nothing do, I can only do so much with my bum right side. Mike said he was going to work and help me out...didn't happen....sat on his butt and watched TV. TV, which I hadn't wanted turned on because of the friction it causes because he does this! And it made me angry, then when he asked why, I told him to not complain about something if he is going to just sit around when he can do something about it!!! :argue: HE has been complaining about the house being behind, but apperently a repeat movie is more important! So I'm not cleaning today...he can just deal with it!!! I won't clean problably until I see him actually clean beyond move stuff from one room to another!! WHICH really helps.

MEN!!! :boxing: So we then got into a argument about some things. Then he said what was my problem......Wishing I had given (((swift kick in the pants)))!

OK......Probably said more then I should! But sometimes you just need to vent!!!
September 19th, 2004, 06:08 AM
zonapellucida
:hug2:
September 19th, 2004, 06:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((Hugs)))
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

September 19th, 2004, 07:55 AM
oreokitten
Men! :boxing:
September 19th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I Heart 4x4
** hugs **

September 19th, 2004, 07:53 PM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Vent away!!!! My dh will sit an watch the last half of like 5 movies when he gets real lazy on me! Drives me nuts. Or it's movie's he seen before.
September 19th, 2004, 08:03 PM
SpideyMom
September 20th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Texas Mom
ITA Men...<sighing>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search