I'm soooo sick of this crap

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2004, 11:23 AM
I Heart 4x4
I just want to say, I hate living in an apartment complex.

When we moved here in 2003, our apartment complex was awesome. The neighbors we had were super, and Randy knew a few people from work that actually lived in this same complex. It's a small complex too - only like 30 apartments.

Then, everyone (except one guy) we knew moved out! Either transferred colleges or bought a house. So now we have all these ghetto people living next to us, below us, next to us, behind us and across from us. The only other white person in our complex is the manager ... or if they're white, they are like super super ghetto and drive really nasty beat up POS cars and are loud and obnoxious. Don't get me wrong, I am not racist in any way, shape or form ... I just don't like ghetto people who are loud and don't take care of their things and don't shower and have a million kids living in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment and play loud crappy music.

My one neighbor .. OMG ...he drives this ghetttttto mustang - it's like a 95 or so, covered with primer from front to back - not all the same color primer either, it's patched - and it barely sounds like it runs ... but he's got an alarm on it. You know what kind I am talking about - if you look at the car funny it goes off at 2am!

And don't get me started on the stupid washing machines ... these people wash their greasy, dirty nasty clothes that have like ... food in the pockets or something (I found sunflower seed shells in my clothes yesterday) ... it is so nasty. Who KNOWS where these people have been and I have to wash my clothes with them? Can we say .... ew?

So I told Randy last night ... next year, after we get our tax return back, we are putting a down payment on a house. I am so sick of living in a neighborhood where I don't even want to walk down the street during daytime! I don't know any of my neighbors and I hate that. We aren't even allowed to put door decorations or window decorations up for holidays.

We're going to end up buying a used manufactured homes and living in a park type environment. There are a couple family oriented ones around here that always have lots of kids running around and stuff. Maybe then I'll make some friends and someone else can be the queen bee poster around here ... ... I feel kind of crappy that I post here more than anyone else. Oh well, thats a different fish to fry.

If we have more babies in the next couple of years, which we sure as hell better, I don't want to have two (or more) babies running around a 800 sq. ft. 2 bedroom apartment!!! We pay $560 a month in rent for it ... we could use that money for a stupid house payment instead!!!

So that's what we're gonna do!

So, yeah, that's my vent for the day.
September 24th, 2004, 11:39 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ITA!!!!!

I hate living in an apartment. Our money would be going to a much better place if it was being used toward a mortgage payment instead of rent. Our neighbors actually listened to us have sex the other night. Our window was open and they were on thier porch (they cant see in the window) and I heard them giggling and talking about us. How RUDE!!

And Ashley I'm second in posting so dont get down on yourself about that. JM is like my best friend cause I have NO friends. I dont remember the last time I had a friend that I really was comfortable around and could trust.

September 24th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Apartment living does suck. My DH and I lived in an apartment right after we were married. We had to listen to our neighbors fight all the time. One time, I heard him threaten to kick her across the kitchen and beat her head in, and to top it all off, she was pregnant. My Dh and I were moments away from calling the cops when things calmed down, and they quit fighting. (((((((Hugs))))))) I hope you get that house real soon, and that baby.

September 24th, 2004, 11:59 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
(((HUGS))))

September 25th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Regular
Ok you guys think you've got it bad? I am 6 1/2 mons pregnant and live with my boyfriend in brand spankin new apts. We have a roomate who I swear is like the celebrity of the complex, but get this he's not even supposed to be living with us and he is friends with EVERYONE in the complex. We have all the ghetto kids in the whole world living here, i mean they are outside until 3:00 in the morning cursing,singing,laughing,and anything else that normal children do during the day. Constantly we have people who send their kids to our apartment for sugar,dishwashing liquid, and even kool-aid. And just the other day I found out that in our BRAND NEW complex we have a real live crack addict living in the building across from us. Now tell me that isn't almost as ghetto as it gets.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search